OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

theres a fiberglass court purple pair of socks on NDC
nerd.gif
 with fiber being the dominant color

Are those Barcas? And I was just about to pull the trigger on making a pair on NikeID.
dont think theres a jersey with orange, royal, & yellow

doesn't have to be. looks like they're going for something new.
the orange/yellow gradient that is on the tongue & midsole and laces comes from last seasons away kit
then the yellow swoosh and logo on the back like the qatar foundation logo on the home jerseys

they could have definetly done a mercurial base with navy/red gradient and orange/yellow gradient instead |I

doesn't have to be. looks like they're going for something new.
the orange/yellow gradient that is on the tongue & midsole and laces comes from last seasons away kit
then the yellow swoosh and logo on the back like the qatar foundation logo on the home jerseys

they could have definetly done a mercurial base with navy/red gradient and orange/yellow gradient instead
tired.gif
yea they could be doing a jersey combo type. good point yeezus

No home and aways being made this year tho^^^

Example:Last Year
1) KD 4 N7 had a black/red colorway plus white/red clrwy
2) Kobe 7 amd LBJ 9 ELITE Gold pack each had a black and white colorway

Example:Thos Year
1) KD 5 N7 only that blue and yellow colorway
2) The elite gold pack only had one color per sig shoe

^^probs dont be expecting an away barca 8^^

But it would be neat if nike threw a curvball and droped those barca like Venice Beach samples with yellow sole. Those are fire

sick.gif
sick.gif

All these random mis-colored Kobes that are trying to get people's minds off what they should REALLY be releasing.  Homes, Inlines or Amnesty's.  Not this Red, Yellow Hulkamania Kobe 8's or Lime Green and Grey mids that look more terrible than the Volts. YIKES!!!!!

[COLOR=#red]Just traded for the Easters and picked up the Christmases in one week. I love these shoes... if I get the mambas at some point I'll be good to go.
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Only received one pair of the two Kobes I got on the restock, guess the other pair was canceled, or whatever.

I'll catch them on the next restock. :lol:

:x :x

All these random mis-colored Kobes that are trying to get people's minds off what they should REALLY be releasing.  Homes, Inlines or Amnesty's.  Not this Red, Yellow Hulkamania Kobe 8's or Lime Green and Grey mids that look more terrible than the Volts. YIKES!!!!!
For once I agree with this guy....

No home and aways being made this year tho^^^

Example:Last Year
1) KD 4 N7 had a black/red colorway plus white/red clrwy
2) Kobe 7 amd LBJ 9 ELITE Gold pack each had a black and white colorway

Example:Thos Year
1) KD 5 N7 only that blue and yellow colorway
2) The elite gold pack only had one color per sig shoe

^^probs dont be expecting an away barca 8^^

But it would be neat if nike threw a curvball and droped those barca like Venice Beach samples with yellow sole. Those are fire

Damn that sucks man. That away color is crack

First off, the low graffiti's look really sick. I don't know why people are complaining about the mids...cuz we won't be gettin em. Secondly, why are people telling Kobe to tie his shoes? I'm pretty sure the guy knows if hes jus chillen he doesnt need to lace em up tight. If he's doing drills then I bet he would tie them up tight.. along with being taped. Don't forget.. Kobe has been in the league for a very long time, he knows a lot more about the game than anybody in here and how to recover from injuries. Third, I love all these haters knockin on all the new colorways but when the date comes and they start flyin off the shelves all of a sudden they change their minds.

Back
Top Bottom