OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Full reflective logo on gc sulfurs is so damn sexy... Congrats on that pick up.

That new cw is ugly to me... And what's up with a lot of the newer color ways with the smile on the back of the midsole? Lookin like :D

Thanks man. I been wanting these for a long time but couldn't find a price lower than 215. Finally found a good deal. Only pair I have doubles of is sulfur now.

Solid uppers have been unimpressive so far. I prefer they go back to patterned uppers and solid soles if this is the best they can do.

New bright pic of that blue/yellow pair

I kind of like these...

Looks like every color in the Barcelona logo to me. This pic of the shoes the heel clip looks more orange then the other picture. Either way the logo has blue, red, yellow, orange & black just like the shoes. I actually like the shoes and I am hoping they aren't Barcas. As a Madrid fan I can't wear anything Barca.

Wonder if they'll release a pair of mids, an Achilles edition or something? Medical Mambas? Some type of stupid overhyped limited release.

got my order from the Barstow Outlet today.  the BHM's are flawless!  and to my suprise, the size 13 actually fits pretty damn good (i usually buy 12 in kobe 8s) so im pretty happy.  i see a few imperfections on the Port Wine's i got, but im not complaining for the price, im gonna wear them anyway
Yeah I've noticed that the BHM run a bit tighter than my volts... The fit perfect on my BHMs....

Wonder if they'll release a pair of mids, an Achilles edition or something? Medical Mambas? Some type of stupid overhyped limited release.

You know a few of those Nike execs are looking through this thread and probably thinking, "Medical Mambas for $200... it just might work!" :nerd:

No, but seriously Nike... don't.

The only pair i NEED is some sulfurs. But wouldn't mind being able to pick up either the Christmases or the mambacurials at some point

I'm on the fence but the graffitis, ill like em better if they're limited.

so that's the comments y'all want? Lol

not sure bout the lime but hot otherwise. nut really feeling the milk snakes either, that gray midsole doesn't really fit imo

but will have to see in person on both as usual

Graffiti the next ID option? When I went to the Nike store on my iPhone, this is what I saw. But when I click through, it reverts to the existing ID options.

Back
Top Bottom