OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The main goal of kobes in general are to make money.

The shoe is cheaply made with outragous prices and they dont even look good 

they made one pair for like 10 bucks why would u pay up to over 200 dollars ??

i would rather buy foams
so..... youre in this thread why? 

The main goal of kobes in general are to make money.

The shoe is cheaply made with outragous prices and they dont even look good 

they made one pair for like 10 bucks why would u pay up to over 200 dollars ??

i would rather buy foams
lol

I need those stickers. Asap
laugh.gif

Hit me up if you sell them
smokin.gif
glue stick, a printer, internet, and a pair of scissors =P

So a few pages back someone was talking about how Nike will not be releasing any Lakers colorways.  Any informed NTers know if that member was talking truth or merely speculating?  Still holding out hope for the Inlines.

The Nike JP outlet visit was a salty one LOL....

Since I'm in JP and another member posted that mambacurials

are available in Thailand outlets, today, I was expecting at least the least hyped CWs,

Pythons or the blue lights..... to my surprise, I can't find any 8s, even

in the regular priced items. Only Kobes I found are the 7 USA and the snow leopard.

Didn't bother to ask for the outlet mall's credit card application. Nike outlets here in JP

give 20% ($100~ purchase) on outlet mall card application from the application date ....

I was planning of taking (not filling up) an application form, since mall staff usually

includes the discount voucher together with the form. This worked for me in the past LOL.

Instead, I just took home a $5, yes one(1),  Nike athletic shirt as a consolation to match

with my SH elites.

eyes.gif

Dont know if this has been posted already, but I spoke on a Kobe 8 cleat a few days ago, and I do remember seeing someone post a pic of a baseball player wearing these, but here's a close-up.

Makes me wanna go hit a few out the park and Im not even a baseball fan..

Pic via some dude on IG...

Last edited:
I like the deep royal joints. It's the Kobe V and VI all over again for me. I love the shoe so much it's hard to not like every colorway. Damn near every colorway has a certain appeal to it.

Wonders why lebron and kd get their respective team shoes released during the season and kobe, he of the most storied nba franchises, gets his team Colorways dropped after the season or not at all.

Since we're still two weeks away from the next pair of Kobe's I thought I'd share my collection thus far. My personal top 3 is in the front. If you're gonna hate by my choices, take it somewhere else. All four Kobe 8 PP's will be here next month. 

Nice collection. :smokin

Wonders why lebron and kd get their respective team shoes released during the season and kobe, he of the most storied nba franchises, gets his team Colorways dropped after the season or not at all.
I am new to the Kobe line but I have been wondering this myself. Honestly it really doesn't make a lot of sense.

Back
Top Bottom