OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Well move it to buy and sell for me. I know what's over there but I asked over here. And who cares about over hyped shoes. I asked a question neither of you needed to respond if you ain't interested. Now do me a favor kill ya self. Just because I don't post here don't mean you gonna cut up on me.

i reported you clown

You just saw him at a random gym.  I feel like he would be shooting at a facility for the team.
he's in LA now and will be attending steve nash's football game on sunday. plus, his dad mychal lives in OC.
yep i was at memorial park in santa monica...the guy who works there says james harden usually comes in the AM, and klay had been comin this past week.

I don't like them either but it was a easy grab for me. you never know who might want them so why comment to make someone else have to ask if its a good deal. I can eAsily buy either pair of those Kobe 8 at the 300 price tag. Actually hot a guy holding some BHM B grade for for $200. But I'm looking for a easier route. That's all

And I mean no disrespect to anyone on this forum.
So you mean no disrespect but you told dudes to kill themselves over a message board?

Same here. Black elites are dope, but they're just sitting like last years elites because of that pricetag..

I agree with you about the elites being expensive for retail. I got mine woth the 20% off. Still though even with that I feel 175 is too expensive for a shoe. I gotta get used it of im gonna get a pair of 9's. I gotta feeling its gonna be $160

UDS the VBs today too...

I want elites but the price tag is a little much.

wow I didn't even realize that was Klay, awesome. It's crazy but he's a very underrated player, doesn't get a lot of buzz but he's got a ton of upside in GS.

Got my Barstow "B grade" BHMs today. Look flawless to me. Can't find an issue. Oh lawd these are nice in person

From what I understand about B-grades, they do random checks in batches, so if they find a flaw, they throw out the whole batch and most of the batch being flawless. And with this system, you get pairs in store with flaws and flawless "B-grades" and vice-versa

You have 3 different insoles:

#1. Lunarlon insole found in the regular Kobe 8.
#2. Zoom insole found in the Superhero Elite that come with forefoot and heel Zoom.
#3. Zoom insole found in the Black/Gold Elite that has heel Zoom ONLY.
The ASG and Supernaturals also have +enabled Zoom insoles.

All are great for indoor ball (their intended purpose). XDR soles are better for outdoor ball.

For basketball purposes, most feel that Zoom is more responsive than lunar.

And you don't have to put the +sensors in the shoes if you're not gonna use them, just keep them in the box. But the sensors do feel a little weird when placed in the shoes.

Hey Dark, are all the midsoles removeable and interchangeable between models?

Want to get the black elites but want to know if I can switch to lunarlon if I wanted to

From what I understand about B-grades, they do random checks in batches, so if they find a flaw, they throw out the whole batch and most of the batch being flawless. And with this system, you get pairs in store with flaws and flawless "B-grades" and vice-versa

It'd have to be. I can't even find a glue mark. Only "flaw" on these is that stupid a** orange stamp on the tag in the shoe :lol:

I just exchanged a size 13 elite for a size 13 elite both black. I called and told em that this my third pair of kobe and the 13 fit great exept for the left shoe. I asked if nike + causes them to run big they said no so I exchanged em. They suggested I changed em so I did. Hoping for the best. Im thinking it could have been a defect cuz one shoe was a half size too big. Guess ill wait and see

Hey Dark, are all the midsoles removeable and interchangeable between models?

Want to get the black elites but want to know if I can switch to lunarlon if I wanted to

Yes, they're interchangeable.

I prefer the Lunar insoles over the Zoom, so I put my Lunar insoles in my Black Elites when I decide to wear them.

Back
Top Bottom