OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What has happened to NT!? My beloved Kobe thread has this dude stuntin at work in fake MC's!!!? Prolly would have kept posting pictures if no one called him out.

You want to buy a variant and pass it off as real to the people that don't know shoes, by all means have at it...but keep that ish off this thread and far away from this forum

Your excuse doesn't matter here. Niketalk does not support the use of fakes, or discussion in these forums.

If you'd like to keep your fakes for whatever reason, keep it to yourself and out of here.

Ouch on the fakes debacle..

But anywho, the Milk Cells are still a snag for me if Gods willing..

Although Im not too appeased with the toning down of the red..

The white lace swap is gonna do wonders..

Graffitis will for sure be brought back up as RD nears, but not my me, those things are junk IMO.

Those could very well pass as a custom job..And should be just that..

Nike could have at least dropped 1 amazing CW in a mid instead of that atrocity..

sick.gif
get those out of here!!!
just frustration lol

i really don't want to make an ID just to get a laker CW for Kobes sig

Last edited:
I'd rather paint the hits of Orange, on a pair of Phoenix Suns Foamposites, Yellow, and have that bright electric purple foam with hits of yellow for my custom nike iD Laker's colorway Foamposites!

Last edited:
Damn man coming from someone who was just happy to have a pair of shoes to hoop in, im not mad at the MC.

You like an exclusive CW, and only wish to hoop outside in them, so you saved some money. This place here is not for sharing that though.

Last edited:
just frustration lol

i really don't want to make an ID just to get a laker CW for Kobes sig
I feel you man. I don't want to make a Laker CW ID either, but I think that's what Nike is pushing for. Still have hope we'll get one in the fall.

I feel you man. I don't want to make a Laker CW ID either, but I think that's what Nike is pushing for. Still have hope we'll get one in the fall.

I'm still hoping beyond hope that Nike decides to release the Homes and/or Inlines...

They could've kept that Graffiti colorway and just dropped one of those colorways instead. :rolleyes

When you think about it, though, do Laker colorways sell good in a lot of areas outside of Cali? I know they don't here in Atl. The Yin Yang And Home VIIs sat forever here, Homes actually still around in certain FTLs. Hell, a couple months ago a local HOH still had a nice number of Gradient Laker cw VIs. That could be why they've cut down on dropping them, because they don't sell that good.

I'm still hoping beyond hope that Nike decides to release the Homes and/or Inlines...

They could've kept that Graffiti colorway and just dropped one of those colorways instead.
eyes.gif
they coulda kept many CWs and dropped a true laker CW... honestly do we really need 3 pairs of red 8s? the red snakes can go honestly aswell as the VBs hahaha

cheese heads? right from GB here. anyways, i'm surprise that kobe's are easy to get here, because in the past it wasn't. they'll sit for a while so it's a good thing for me to save up and get them later.

What Kobe's you guys have in your mall still? They go quick in Milwaukee based off of hype. I know fox valley mall doesn't get to many so I'm surprised Green Bay does. You guys have alot in stock?

Red and Blue Snakes still around. I've seen some Volts at a few spots. Purple Fades were still at some TAFs as of last week. And I know of one FTL that still has Pythons.

Kobe's use to sit here. I swear, my city is the land of the hypebeast. Once it was seen that the Kobe 8 was the favorite for this year they began to dry up.

Last edited:
What Kobe's you guys have in your mall still? They go quick in Milwaukee based off of hype. I know fox valley mall doesn't get to many so I'm surprised Green Bay does. You guys have alot in stock?

you mean fox river mall in appleton? if you're asking about inventory in town, idk.....i dont' work there lol
this past weekend there were the blue blitz, challenge red, vb, sulfur, and purple fades on the shelves. i'm a bit surprise that they get some releases now and then, because in the past they didn't.

Yall say this and that color way is sitting, but if they only have one or two sizes left ... Is that truly sitting?

you mean fox river mall in appleton? if you're asking about inventory in town, idk.....i dont' work there lol
this past weekend there were the blue blitz, challenge red, vb, sulfur, and purple fades on the shelves. i'm a bit surprise that they get some releases now and then, because in the past they didn't.

Yea my apology I always mess the mall name up. Is this mall you relating too with the Kobe's the one in Appleton or the one in Green Bay?

Yall say this and that color way is sitting, but if they only have one or two sizes left ... Is that truly sitting?

you're right. like i said, "if it's about inventory" idk. when ever i stop by, i just ask about my size and they have it most of the time so i don't worry about getting a pair right away.

Yea my apology I always mess the mall name up. Is this mall you relating too with the Kobe's the one in Appleton or the one in Green Bay?

my bad, morning just kick my @ss and i wasn't fully awake when i was typing lol. i don't go to the appleton mall/fox river mall often so i don't know. i was talking about the dead mall in GB.

When you think about it, though, do Laker colorways sell good in a lot of areas outside of Cali? I know they don't here in Atl. The Yin Yang And Home VIIs sat forever here, Homes actually still around in certain FTLs. Hell, a couple months ago a local HOH still had a nice number of Gradient Laker cw VIs. That could be why they've cut down on dropping them, because they don't sell that good.

In my experience, Lakers' colorways tend to sell better when they release during the start of the shoes' initial season, while Kobe is seen wearing them (ex. 4s, 5s & 6s).

The Gradient VIs released at the end of the VIs' run, at the start of its' second NBA season in use. By then, people were already anticipating the VIIs and kinda burnt out on the VIs... I know I was.

The VIIs debuted with the Black/Yellow pair and the Concords... Exciting because it was A. a new model, and B. Kobe was playing in them. But after 9 months of seeing the VIIs in action, knowing how uncomfortable they were (IMO), dropping $140 that late in the game was far fetched to me. Time for the 8s...

If Nike just would have released the Homes or Inlines, while Kobe was actually playing in them, those things would've sold like hotcakes... probably close to gradient 8 numbers. Nike just needed to have a better release plan... I'd gladly swap out the Supernaturals or an EXT for either pair of those Lakers colorways...

Back
Top Bottom