OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Lol I don't blame you she is very good looking
happy.gif
hahaha yeah she is

Wtf did you add cash because that is a serious haul? You seriously ripped him off
laugh.gif
. If I can get an extra pair of db3s(95% sure I ain't getting 1) I'm looking for a trade like that
laugh.gif
No cash added at all. I purchased all except the three pairs in the trade. Some people only want J's and i guess he couldnt get his hands on the Toro Bravo's size 13. Its funny because i put the shoe on this thread a couple of days ago (which is my bad because I didnt follow the rules) and was hit with comments like it could never happen. Its crazy because the deal was done hours laters. It was a nice come up

bruh 3 pair of shoes, for a general release shoe that sold over 300,000 pairs last week...you r*ped that dude.
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Alright so the news on the OC pair was that they like the concept but they did not want to do another OC cw they wanted it to be a one time only but the good news is that they are pushing the fade option to be available on nike i.d

Wtf did you add cash because that is a serious haul? You seriously ripped him off :lol: . If I can get an extra pair of db3s(95% sure I ain't getting 1) I'm looking for a trade like that :lol:
No cash added at all. I purchased all except the three pairs in the trade. Some people only want J's and i guess he couldnt get his hands on the Toro Bravo's size 13. Its funny because i put the shoe on this thread a couple of days ago (which is my bad because I didnt follow the rules) and was hit with comments like it could never happen. Its crazy because the deal was done hours laters. It was a nice come up
were his shoes DS?

Alright so the news on the OC pair was that they like the concept but they did not want to do another OC cw they wanted it to be a one time only but the good news is that they are pushing the fade option to be available on nike i.d
That would be welcomed

Yes they were DS, he told me he had a large collection and his wife wanted him to get rid of some of his shoes.He chose to sell his Barkley posites, lebrons and kobe's. I tried to get four pairs i can't lie. He wasn't going for that.

Hey man i don't have control over how the shoe are released. I will say that the toro bravo wasn't that easy to get for some. Just look at the twitter reply from the people who missed them 300,000 shoe and millions of jordan fans......ummm somebody didnt get a pair...

nice come up none the less. dude didnt wanna do it prolly but his wife had gotten on his case... who else woulda done this trade if u had to get rid of shoes?? 
roll.gif
i woulda been bye bye retro+ 
laugh.gif

looks like a lot of kobe8s landed at rif la. Here today. Guy told me they gonna put em up Sunday. I seen some bhm xmas black yots

Size 10.5 is most common size! A little bit bigger than average male, but Nike is selling to the athletic demographic which has a tendency to be about a size larger than average male.

Size 10.5 is most common size! A little bit bigger than average male, but Nike is selling to the athletic demographic which has a tendency to be about a size larger than average male.

I thought I was done with the Kobe 8s after the purple gradients but I saw the red boas/milk snakes a few days ago and dayum.

I need them.

Back
Top Bottom