OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

what happens to a shoe that gets return to an outlet that isn't in stock? like say someone returns 1 single pair of mambacurials?
do they get marked down or do they sell them at retail?

first things first:

the employee processes the return and then buys it themselves :rofl:

Oh alright. Just wonderinf. I returned some hazelnut lebrons with a huge scuff on the back today. They put them on display near the registers.

Alright so the news on the OC pair was that they like the concept but they did not want to do another OC cw they wanted it to be a one time only but the good news is that they are pushing the fade option to be available on nike i.d

Did they say anything about solid options?

what happens to a shoe that gets return to an outlet that isn't in stock? like say someone returns 1 single pair of mambacurials?
do they get marked down or do they sell them at retail?
Really depends on the shoes I would say. The one kobe we had was the super hero elites and we marked it at 175 after the return. Earlier today we had a return of the yellow kd 6 and we just ripped off the box top and stuck it on the shelf for $100. But I seen when someone has returned a pair of hgh 13s and we sold it back at retail and same goes for the purple foams.

Yea, usually when there is heat being returned to the outlets, cashiers swoop them up, that's what we did when I worked at one. How can you blame them though? I used to buy releases at Niketown, then go down to the outlet store, return them, then have my buddy right behind him and re buy them at the outlet price and his employee discount. I wouldn't recommend doing that now with the huge demand and attention on Nike now, though.

Last edited:
They have more of a orange gradient but they kind of favor the Skylar Diggins PE
i'm diggin these!

roll.gif

...no? 

love the daylight pics of the milk snakes, but not the personal phone pics. guess they will be a game time decision in person

Started wearing Kobe 8 after getting a pair of mambacurials on the release day, Since then i purchased or traded for 8 pairs. My most recent trade I got a pair of Christmas, YOS, and Sulfur (Damaged Box) for a pair of Jordan retro IV Toro Bravo. Now all i need is the BHM and im good to go until the milk snakes are released. 
devil.gif

amazing collection brah

Milk snakes aren't ugly, I just don't think I'll mess with em...

Too many damn red Kobes with no Laker colors. What the hell is Nike thinking?!

None of the more recent releases have done anything for me. Maybe one more iD and I'll be done with the 8s it's lookin like...

Nothing has me excited at all. Now if they dropped a Laker colorway, maybe, but what are the odds? LOL

Back
Top Bottom