OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Don't matter as soon as these are label QS is a wrap, that's when resellers come out and get all the limited stock and people who have been on this all along don't get s*** or are forced to pay resell prices. Nike is evil but you pick and choose your battles.

I never understood why some shoe store managers keep how many pairs they got in a secret... i'm only asking just to make sure that i have a chance, and so i know if i should get there early

Im not counting on anything until we get official word from a reputable source.....
Exactly! But it is reasonable that nike releases lakers cws last. They been doing that for years when the shoe is about to finish

But at least they'd give us black/yellow and inline cws almost right off the bat..... I woulda been satisfied (for now) if we already had inlines.

I never understood why some shoe store managers keep how many pairs they got in a secret... i'm only asking just to make sure that i have a chance, and so i know if i should get there early

It's a business tactic. Whether successful or not is another story but its a "settle if you miss" kind of move. I don't remember what shoe it was, maybe Grape 5's or something, but a dude missed on a retro release and a store got him to settle on buying a Jordan Brand SC-1 or some crap and he felt "better" about missing the Retro. That's the reason numbers aren't given out by employees. Plus technically inventory is "proprietary information" sooooo....yeah.

Might as well release the grey/yellow or Inlines along with the Amnesty and make it even extremely difficult. :smh:

It's a business tactic. Whether successful or not is another story but its a "settle if you miss" kind of move. I don't remember what shoe it was, maybe Grape 5's or something, but a dude missed on a retro release and a store got him to settle on buying a Jordan Brand SC-1 or some crap and he felt "better" about missing the Retro. That's the reason numbers aren't given out by employees. Plus technically inventory is "proprietary information" sooooo....yeah.
Yeah.. some managers are cool, and let me know, and some be on some secret ishh.. but yeah they will never get me to buy anything i didn't come for  so they should just tell me 
tired.gif

If I missed out on amnesties, I would have no problem trading a pair of Mambacurials, straight up...

Last edited:
Yeah I was suprised they didn't release a inline cw.
But lets be real guys not everyone has liked the lakers cw past few years. Those didn't sell well enough for Nike, nike just wants to make money and sell what's hot

But lets be real guys not everyone has liked the lakers cw past few years. Those didn't sell well enough for Nike, nike just wants to make money and sell what's hot

I thought we had a tentative date on inlines?

Apparently a footwear designer from nike has an account with NT and is listening to people's demand on this thread so hopefully they come thru
In that case the people will also be needing THE INLINES annnnd we're going to need them to be a GR. 

Can't be having any of that QS bs.

Black/yellow and inlines seem to always sell pretty well. Actual Laker color ways (mainly homes) don't sell too well. Nike still needs to release em, just be more selective on what region majority of stock goes to.

Black/yellow and inlines seem to always sell pretty well. Actual Laker color ways (mainly homes) don't sell too well. Nike still needs to release em, just be more selective on what region majority of stock goes to.
exactly... cali would obviously sell really well and florida would have the least sold

With the exception of black/yellow and inlines lakers cw are not hot to ppl, but your right nike has to release some. Dude plays for the lakers, we still need lakers shoes nike!

**** that nike should release amnesties to west coast only hahahaha 
roll.gif
In large quantities. If limited, resellers will snatch em all up. All we need is to wait this long for a Laker color way, and not be able to buy it.

Back
Top Bottom