OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

footlocker near me just said they aren't doing an 8am release - they are doing a regular 10am -_____-  

just got the sulfurs in a size 12, but you can't do the nike i.d. option for the nike + insole, outside of the elite models is there anywhere to find the + enabled model of the Kobe 8...

If Nike has insiders posting and peeking in on us here @ Niketalk, then they should make a limited Niketalk shoe and only make it available to those of us whoa are members.

Morning shootaround.

only thing imam be looking forward to is them rumor glow in the dark Halloweens and any laker cw at this poinyt

If you have 2400 posts then you qualify 8) Time to spam this thread :pimp: just kidding s dubl :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking of the Halloween Kobe 8s, this is from sneakernews and I betcha the kobes kds and lebrons will come out with Halloween kicks similar to these KDs 

Via Sneaker news:
"There aren’t too many Nike KD VI colorways on the horizon that we don’t already have a handle on in terms of both release date and surrounding theme. One of the few to escape such a pinning down so far is this, a Nike KD VI in black and orange that’s been pretty elusive since its initial reveal. The latest peek we’ve got at comes in the form of quick video, one which manages to cram in a couple more angles of the shoe. The release date is presumably pretty far off given how little we’ve seen of them, so perhaps they’re intended as a Halloween themed release. Check the preview below and give us a heads up if you’re looking forward to this Nike KD 6."

finally got BHM's :D (and a some other shoes today.)
all stars are def nicer in person. too bad they don't have lunar or forefoot zoom(i think)

all ds and paid retail :pimp:

mmu6b8.jpg

if not a single laker home colourway or the inlines would release that would be a damn shame!

So the only releases that we got that kobe wore were the xmas, sulphurs and elites (hope I have not forgotten one)
mean.gif
Other releases that he wore: red yots camos and purple fades on court.  If you want to get really technical, he's also wore the vb's, mc's, blitzes, graffiti's, bloodcells, although off court

Back
Top Bottom