OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not a lakers fan haven't been a kobe fan since Shaq left but now with this obvious propaganda of being a family guy (Chris Paul is the worse) and all the new stars caring about money, image, endorsements and keeping Stern happy you can't do anything but respect Kobe and his love for the game. After all the hot 8s Kobe was slowly growing on me until I saw that man after a 3rd injury get up on a broken foot and hit 2 free throws he is tied for my favorite player, my favorite player now by a little Kevin Durant is becoming a follower and an ***.

Not a lakers fan haven't been a kobe fan since Shaq left but now with this obvious propaganda of being a family guy (Chris Paul is the worse) and all the new stars caring about money, image, endorsements and keeping Stern happy you can't do anything but respect Kobe and his love for the game. After all the hot 8s Kobe was slowly growing on me until I saw that man after a 3rd injury get up on a broken foot and hit 2 free throws he is tied for my favorite player, my favorite player now by a little Kevin Durant is becoming a follower and an ***.

what makes you say KD is becoming a follower lol?

Oh look... Jimmy jazz still has all sizes still available.... :rolleyes

Told y'all no need to worry on these....

Gotcha I see JJ sittin
happy.gif

this is good sign for me... because if by some crazy reason i miss in store i can grab them online 

Last edited:
S.Dubl will tell you, I hate the Lakers ... Am a huge Clippers fan.

That being said, there is something special about Kobe's coming out in a Lakers colorway. Imagine if MJ didn't play for the Bulls. We wouldn't have all those sweet Black and Red color ways.

You have to release a players signature shoe in at least a few colorways from their respective home team, regardless if you love or hate the team.

For us to only have 2 colorways that resemble the Lakers hues' is a disgrace. At least give us something with yellow and purple in the mix (Cough, cough AMENesties).
This is all too true.
mean.gif

Correct me if Im wrong, but didn't u say he works at FL?

30% employee discount, I do know, champ.

But ok, you're right sir, in person does make a difference..

Can't argue with that.

I agree about the response if your gonna put your **** out in a public forum handle the responses you get take em as a grain of salt. it doesnt matter. honestly what was the point of the original poster... he came in here saying he has a chance to cop with employee discount with nothing else to say... maybe he was looking for Eprops lol idk
sigh..
the point was. 1 pair of 9.5 in the entire store and not much of any other size. discount or no the problen was breaki ng my neck to rush and pay for them without seeing in person first (which he wanted me to pick up tonight before they possibly sold in store tomorrow).
plus correct my math if I'm wrong. 30% to 140 plus tax equals about 100. plus I said I did say throwing him some extra change for helping me out. still equalled to about the 115 plus tax with coupon.

all that and you still said in person makes a difference. (my original point)
ummmm I guess thank you for backing my point?????

Are the milk snakes a gr or limited
I keep reading that a couple of stores are doing raffles & jj went quick

This has absolutely nothing to do with kobes but eastbay has a 2 for 40 new era hat sale with free shipping :smokin

Its kosher my guy..

Still digging those id's tho.

U haven't dirtied them up already have u?

And just read your sig, I'm on IG too, dcmatic.

Not gonna follow u tho lol, but don't be offended, I'm not following anybody, I'm mainly on there just to try to move some stuff from my personal stash.

More exposure on there besides here and othersite..
nope still.looking.clean man

Back
Top Bottom