OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

sigh..
the point was. 1 pair of 9.5 in the entire store and not much of any other size. discount or no the problen was breaki ng my neck to rush and pay for them without seeing in person first (which he wanted me to pick up tonight before they possibly sold in store tomorrow).
plus correct my math if I'm wrong. 30% to 140 plus tax equals about 100. plus I said I did say throwing him some extra change for helping me out. still equalled to about the 115 plus tax with coupon.

all that and you still said in person makes a difference. (my original point)
ummmm I guess thank you for backing my point?????
your welcome ( kobe voice)

Dsg should've been up by now. I don't think they're getting em...

Must mean they're SUPER limited....

not serious

Last edited:
sigh..
the point was. 1 pair of 9.5 in the entire store and not much of any other size. discount or no the problen was breaki ng my neck to rush and pay for them without seeing in person first (which he wanted me to pick up tonight before they possibly sold in store tomorrow).
plus correct my math if I'm wrong. 30% to 140 plus tax equals about 100. plus I said I did say throwing him some extra change for helping me out. still equalled to about the 115 plus tax with coupon.

all that and you still said in person makes a difference. (my original point)
ummmm I guess thank you for backing my point?????

Broski, I agreed with u, I even edited my original smack talk post to avoid a back n forth, but u wanted the last word I see.

How bout this, you're welcome (Kobe voice).

THE END.

Oh look... Jimmy jazz still has all sizes still available.... :rolleyes

Told y'all no need to worry on these....

They probably had like 1-2 size runs total. JJ selling out means nothing...

Dsg should've been up by now. I don't think they're getting em...

Must mean they're SUPER limited....

not serious

Doubt it. If they don't have em by 2am Cali time (30 mins from now), I don't think they will.

Dub, u a trip.

Preciate this x 100 tho.

Got my 12 hassle free..

Now the waiting game...

Last edited:
im sure this **** will sit for a week
I never understood what the whole point of caring whether a shoe sits in stores or not? I mean, OG Dee Brown Pumps have been sitting for 2 months, does it mean that shoe sucks? No. It's good if they sit. Nowadays most "sneakerheads" are resellers and just want to cop every release to re-sell them to profit.  A shoe sitting just means that resellers aren't buying up all the stock and flipping them for outrageous prices.

Last edited:
Dsg. Can have em. Ill wait for ndc

I just copped form richards, is there something I should know about them.
I got my red camos from dsg and even though shipping was slow everything was good.

Nothing wrong with copping from Ding a lings..Best believe I just scooped mine from there.

That being said, lewi/Piston Honda, feel free to go ham now with yalls 5 pairs buying selves lol..

But yeah, some ppl are just loyal to/maybe feel more comfy with a certain company.

That and maybe some perk their looking to redeem.

That's the only thing about copping from Ricky's, no ebates hookup.

I only paid 75$ tho.

Dub, u at work right now?

Last edited:
Good to know, I prefer ndc and the reliable 2 day shipping but prefer sleeping in.

Best of luck to all, should be an easy release.

these dropping in the morning too...

Back
Top Bottom