OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I felt good copping the lifestyle and the BOA's from NDC. But both are sitting on the site, which means all the raffle and limited talk as a little over blown. But I'm glad people that want them have the opportunity to purchase versus the last Lebron releases.

Going to my local foot locker or HoH to cop with the military Discount.

Last edited:
^Depends on the manager, shouldn't be a problem.Here's the bday coupon, give it a try.
47b620b0_Untitled.png

Copped, if I don't like them I will return. Sucks, I saw a pair of port wines on DSG in a 10.5, went to work got logged in and went to buy them and poof gone. I really wanted them over the milk shakes, but all good

Copped, if I don't like them I will return. Sucks, I saw a pair of port wines on DSG in a 10.5, went to work got logged in and went to buy them and poof gone. I really wanted them over the milk shakes, but all good
if not trade them up for them port wines bro

Maybe off topic, but if I ended up cancelling my order on NDC, does the charge actually get deducted from your debit and then refunded or just completely cancelled?

I doubt someone would want to trade but its possible. I like the milk snake pattern, its sick, just hate the white bottom and red laces. But thats why I like NDC, easy returns.
sell em . and pay the diffrence for a ebay pair. u need 10.5 port wines?  ive seen some in the sell sections of this website

sell em . and pay the diffrence for a ebay pair. u need 10.5 port wines?  ive seen some in the sell sections of this website
10.5 isn't really my size, 11 but I can get away with 10.5 sometimes. Yup NDC does free returns, just go online and print the label.

I was the same way. I passed on em... for now.

Debating whether to hit that order button or not

I have the red boas in the cart but I think I'm going to wait for my local footlocker to open... I have to see these in person first...

as I said earlier this morning, I'm glad i got to see these first. had to pass.. that midsole kind of throws it off on me.

almost like that white spot in the pythons that made me pass also.

oh well. hopefully we get one or two more ID patterns (wishful thinking) One being red boa/sulfur pattern. or solid uppers.

Back
Top Bottom