OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

do it 
devil.gif

wow they only have 9.5 left 6 mins later

hypebeasts we know boutcha

That's just people adding them to their cart, and have no intention of actually buying them.

Sizes will keep popping up for awhile... there wasn't too much hype behind these.

I got my size 14 in the Red Boa's this morning 
devil.gif
. It was strange how i had to refresh three times after seeing the shoes go into my cart. I also noticed that most sizes were not available as soon as i had the option to choose my size. But whatever i got the shoe and im happy.

I have the red boas in the cart but I think I'm going to wait for my local footlocker to open... I have to see these in person first...

coy-dunno.gif

I'll have to see these in person first but those Lifestyles are dope. NDC won't let me them to cart though.

I thought about going to FTL but i just went ahead and got them from NDC since I had some money in my PayPal.

You really need to post screen shots of your orders for a GR release? You're only suppose to do that with limited releases. :rolleyes

I never got the whole post the screen shot of your order even for a limited release.. just wait till you get them then post pics

edit: Nevermind.. i kind of get it, but it's not really necessary

Last edited:
I wasn't sold on the blitz blues when I first saw them. A friend said they were a must cop. I did and loved them. Same thing happened with these, so I hope they are as dope as the blitz blues. Rocked my mamba's to yankee stadium last night and got tons of complements :smokin

Last edited:
yeah i don't get that like you need validation for your purchases from people. I just post pics as i get them in hand. Don't understand posting shipping/tracking info too.

Back
Top Bottom