OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

pretty busy day

Good looks on that link Venomss...ordered my size 11.5... will I get any custom fees? First time ordering from a Canadian site

Just bought the last pair of size 11. I'm glad I lucked out with this one.

Last edited:
Did they restock or or did no one check out with there orders kuz all szs were gone

Wondering the same thing. The site was flooded earlier maybe no one checked all the way, but that wouldn't explain a full size run

Ok. Im such a dumbass.. first of, thanks for the link. next, i mistakenly placed the billing and shipping address as one. my order will not go through because the billing address should be different. got a question, can i do the necessary changes without my order being cancelled if I email or call them with regards to the mistake? much love for the help.

Ok. Im such a dumbass.. first of, thanks for the link. next, i mistakenly placed the billing and shipping address as one. my order will not go through because the billing address should be different. got a question, can i do the necessary changes without my order being cancelled if I email or call them with regards to the mistake? much love for the help.

Your best bet would be to call them an change the info. Hopefully they can still count this as your purchase.

Back
Top Bottom