OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Since i didnt get a chance getting xmas pair ill just get this ID that i made

Can anyone help me find this christmas t-shirt in a Large online? None of the local stores have them. Or if anyone has an extra one shoot me a PM. I'll pay retail plus shipping.  I called Foot Action, Foot Locker, Champs, etc. and NONE of them got them in.

Last edited:
wow I didn't know any kicks in korea sell out...I only knew till recently when my mom tried to get raffle tickets for the yeezys at wowsan. :smh:

yeah, a lot of stuff sells out. The yeezy 2s had a line a few block long. All the jordan IVs that released sold within a few hours, with the exception of the white/reds that sold within a few days. The wovens were also sold out day 1. That one really hurt. :frown:

I hope we get the full shozuku sulfur pairs out here. I saw someone mention asia will get them, but I haven't heard anything here.

good thing kobe wore those today. the pic from IG was posted on here a couple days ago and we were hoping they were not the all stars. got our answer today.
Nike probably just made these exclusively for Kobe and aren't planning on releasing them.

wow I didn't know any kicks in korea sell out...I only knew till recently when my mom tried to get raffle tickets for the yeezys at wowsan. :smh:

Kicks definitely sell out in Seoul, Jordan retros usually on the first day.

lol I was out there for the yeezy with chato. looked like bestbuy on black friday.
the retro Js use to be easy-ish to get out there but now hype is killing the game even out there. white red 4s. black cement 3s military blues royal 10s Olympic 7s all that stuff pretty much sat over there . now its like everything is getting eaten up quick.

back to kobe news. someone I know traded his xmas 8s for barca 6s....
Thirst is real on these. ..
for those who think you'll just casually get them for less than 200 at this point. dreaM on

Last edited:
lol I was out there for the yeezy with chato. looked like bestbuy on black friday.
the retro Js use to be easyish to get out there but now hype ia killing the game even out there. white red 4s. black cement 3s military blues royal 10s Olympic 7s all that stuff pretty much sat over there . now its like everything is getting eaten up quick.
back to kobe news. someone I know traded his xmas 8s for barca 6s....
Thirst is real on these. ..
for those who think youll just casually get them for less than 200 at this point. dreM on
I would gladly trade my Xmas 8 for Barca/Mango 6s....

Fire Red V's came out in Seoul today but looks like a GR, as a ton of random Nike stores around the city have them in stock.

My previous orders from Canada haven't been crazy
what was the amount? and do you remember if you got charged? if i am going to get charged im thinking about canceling my order, IMO not worth it to pay that much for these kobes if i going to get hit with feees

lurkers cleared out all those sizes on deadstock.ca. With the quickness...to those who successfully got a pair of the xmas 8s right now Keep me in mind when those white camos foamposites come out next month lol

Back
Top Bottom