OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This.I got what I liked I passed on mcs cause I didn't like em don't buy it just cause it's other people's "best kobe 8"

I also like the sevens
Shields activated prepare for attack
agree.  i dont like the MC's at all

I don't think they're fakes. The pattern is spot on with the real ones, unlike the fakes.

You will definitely not be disappointed... NBA socks are the truth!
Sweet. From what I've heard, they must be way better than nike elites.

Last edited:
Went to FTL to check on the milk snakes. Decided to pass. Not feeling them. I want to pick up another 8, but none of the unreleased ones sound very exciting to me. Might just take whatever is left sitting in stores in a few months. Looking to ball in them.

Btw if you are looking for challenge red or blue blitz stock locate in houston. Every store has them here. I'm guessing the same with milk snakes but only been by one FTL.

I don't think they're fakes. The pattern is spot on with the real ones, unlike the fakes.
No where as near as thickness.  I had to purchase multiple  NBA socks because they don't last very long.  After a few washes, they start to disintegrate.  Unlike my Nike Elites take a lot more abuse and a better, much longer lifespan.

Last edited:

No where as near as thickness.  I had to purchase multiple  NBA socks because they don't last very long.  After a few washes, they start to disintegrate.  Unlike my Nike Elites take a lot more abuse and a better, much longer lifespan.

100% agree!!!

Not trying to go too off topic, but have any of yall tried wearing the Brooks socks with your Kobes? I know Brooks makes socks specifically for running and from what I've heard they are pretty comfortable. A guy at my FNL swears by them and I just wanted to know if anyone else had any experience with them, since everyone was talking about what socks they wear with their kicks.

The Graffitis dropping on 8/17 will be the standard Kobe 8 low cut style.

The mid-cut Graffitis Kobe has been seen wearing are a special pair from Nike to help aid in his Achilles therapy. They will not be released to the general public.
thanks for clearing that up 

So I slept in on Saturday and missed the Milk Snakes online, was hoping to use a 15% coupon and my VIP rewards. So I went to my HOH and they had plenty in stock, but they wouldn't let me use anything towards them, said they got an email from corporate and they couldn't even use their employee discount. I used my VIP rewards for some socks but thought it was weird they would have restrictions on a GR. Anybody else have this experience?

I think the Purple Fades are underrated.
noooo waay
roll.gif

not by a long shot.

so much hype and love for them when they dropped

but that love sadly has started to die down with newer releases like the mc
frown.gif

So I slept in on Saturday and missed the Milk Snakes online, was hoping to use a 15% coupon and my VIP rewards. So I went to my HOH and they had plenty in stock, but they wouldn't let me use anything towards them, said they got an email from corporate and they couldn't even use their employee discount. I used my VIP rewards for some socks but thought it was weird they would have restrictions on a GR. Anybody else have this experience?

Yes got the same bs, but i insisted and was able to use my vip rewards card but not a % off.

speaking of those who think the mambacurial is the best basketball shoe this year

not to pick on ya or be rude,

but,

its a soccer shoe inspiration for pete's sake!
roll.gif

haha but i understand the luv. that nike sign plus that pinkish fade and toe box nike check = perfection

Last edited:
I have a pair of kobe 8.  I now started to wear orthotics. Nike used to sell orthotic ready insoles for the kobe 8 but now are no longer available.  Any suggestions on replacing the lunarlon insole and using an orthotic? I'd like to use the insole but it makes the shoe too bulky.  If I remove the lunarlon, then I would have no cushioning.  Thus, I would like to replace the lunarlon with some other cushioning that would still leave room for me to use my orthotic. Thoughts?

speaking of those who think the mambacurial is the best basketball shoe this year
not to pick on ya or be rude,
but,
its a soccer shoe inspiration for pete's sake!
roll.gif

haha but i understand the luv. that nike sign plus that pinkish fade and toe box nike check = perfection

C'mon dude... you DO understand the Mambacurial is a BASKETBALL shoe first and foremost, with a soccer shoe exterior?

The Kobe 8 can be considered one of the best hoop shoes this year, no matter the colorway or inspiration behind it.

Stop trying so hard... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom