OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I would keep mc for sure I saw bhm and didnt like em but everyone got there own opinion I think mc will be worth more in the long run. Plus u know ur mcs are real

that green colorway is nice.

but again that midsole is trash. the only shoe that leaving that little part unpainted works for is the bhm's. the rest look bad :smh:

Dang dude flaked on me that was going to sell me his DS xmas pair for $230 :smh:... I guess he thought I was trying to scam him because I wanted to go directly through PayPal and avoid the ebay fees

The hunt continues...

NTer LiquidMental's pic. Got em from the PI.

I need a pp.
Dang dude flaked on me that was going to sell me his DS xmas pair for $230 :smh:... I guess he thought I was trying to scam him because I wanted to go directly through PayPal and avoid the ebay fees

The hunt continues...
Sucks for him he's going from $227 to under $200. You should try again an explain to him the difference or maybe he had a free listing.

Mambacurials>BHMs. And you wear an 11.5-13?
I agree about the MCs, and both my brother and I are an 11.5.  S.Dubl you actually hooked me up with the MCs by posting the Size? link where the Mambacurials came out to like $150 shipped.  I had struck out on the first attempt and decided to go to the movies to see 'This Is The End' with my brother.  I get back and still had the webpage up and thought "Oh what the hell. I'll hit refresh."  They literally must've just added more pairs a second before because there were tons of them available except my 11.5 so I instantly added two 12s.  Size? then messed up my order, and I ended up receiving one 11.5 and one 13.  Offered you the 13 for next to retail via PM because I knew you had accidentally hit the wrong size during the mad dash to checkout on NDC (and you were the sole reason I was getting my pair), but you said you'd procured your size already.  Baby bro then made a trade with a cousin of ours for an 11.5 MC and we've just had this 13 sitting.  CRAZINESS!

Wore my blitz's today.Man I love those shoes.Prolly my fav kobe 8 after the MCs.

I wore the MC's the day before and had people darn near breaking their necks looking at them lol.

I havent wore my fades as much tho.

I agree about the MCs, and both my brother and I are an 11.5.  S.Dubl you actually hooked me up with the MCs by posting the Size? link where the Mambacurials came out to like $150 shipped.  I had struck out on the first attempt and decided to go to the movies to see 'This Is The End' with my brother.  I get back and still had the webpage up and thought "Oh what the hell. I'll hit refresh."  They literally must've just added more pairs a second before because there were tons of them available except my 11.5 so I instantly added two 12s.  Size? then messed up my order, and I ended up receiving one 11.5 and one 13.  Offered you the 13 for next to retail via PM because I knew you had accidentally hit the wrong size during the mad dash to checkout on NDC (and you were the sole reason I was getting my pair), but you said you'd procured your size already.  Baby bro then made a trade with a cousin of ours for an 11.5 MC and we've just had this 13 sitting.  CRAZINESS!
if this is a pair you have sitting aside and not your size, my .02, why even have think about not trading them! plus for bhms 
pimp.gif
 IN your size. fyi i myself am trying to do the same lol

Do the superhero elite run small just like the black elite? I'm tempted for a 160.. thanks

Im fhe first to admit i belived the pythons would sit forever because theyre total trash but my oponion has changed drastically, and i think they look even better with a gradient swoosh as seen in the pic above based on the lighting. The gradient swoosh takes it to a while new level

My damn footlocker europe order needs to update so i can get my double up of my Xmas... I want to bust out my first pair damn it

Edit: The shipping confirm went to my Spam folder... they should be in the US next week!!

Last edited:
my first post. i just wanna know the list of kobe 8 XDRs. sorry i only know some of it, so if anyone you guys can help me, coz i'll gonna buy a pair of 8s so i wanna know the colorways released in XDRs. Thanks in advance :smile:

Back
Top Bottom