OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I tried the black elites in store and they were way more snug.. that's weird

Just didn't try the superhero
Yeah that is strange. All of mine are 11.5 and I do believe the elites fit "better" but I never really thought they ran smaller. Just figured maybe it was the more padded tongue or something

my first post. i just wanna know the list of kobe 8 XDRs. sorry i only know some of it, so if anyone you guys can help me, coz i'll gonna buy a pair of 8s so i wanna know the colorways released in XDRs. Thanks in advance :smile:

Just look for the GC ("Greater China") version of each model. Just watch out for fakes because most fakes claim to be GC models and have the XDR tag.

Elites feel more snug right out the box and for some reason require a little break-in period for the toe box area to not feel so cramped but I would still go true to size, after a few wears they'll feel just fine.

Last edited:

Alright so this rumor of homes/inline on oct.20 is fugazi the color description for the shoe is The Kobe 8 Elite 555035-003 color: 'Chlorine Blue/Purple/Black-White'. 

Edit: This is 100000% official and confirmed color description
any truth to this?

Didn't think about it when I purchased them…but my new ASG's match my Dolphins gear, my NFL team. Now I got 2 choices on Sundays, including my Lebron X 'Setting" 
nthat.gif

It's a little much, but seems some are having problems finding pairs. If you want em bad enough to pay that much, I say go for it.

Im fhe first to admit i belived the pythons would sit forever because theyre total trash but my oponion has changed drastically, and i think they look even better with a gradient swoosh as seen in the pic above based on the lighting. The gradient swoosh takes it to a while new level

pythons are easily one of the best and underrated as hell

i hated them at first, copped a pair and freakin loved them. SOOOO CLEAN :x

Back
Top Bottom