OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If we thought the mambacurials were hard to get just imagine these "fireworks"

Resale on these will be in the 500s right away.

Im thinking now its better to cop shoes overseas get em shipped here before they release in the states and save yourself the hassle of trying to get resale shoes you cant even begin to get for retail here
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. First it needs to release stateside. Second QS vs GR will make a huge difference.

This. No Kobe 8 has even come close to $500. Fire flames shouldn't either.

EVERY Kobe shoe has been getting hype i thought the venice beaches would still be sitting and ppl FELL IN LOVE with em

These Kobe 8's iz dangerous mang

Nike hit it out of the park with the Kobe 8... but ain't no way the Fireworks would resell for 5 bills.

Matter of fact, there's only a handful of Kobe releases period that have even come anywhere close to that.

Lets just hope they eventually come to the US, retail is $140-$150 and everybody who wants them can get them.

Damn... Hope they release in the states.

Credit: abt_lrj23 via Instagram
look at all those ninjas in the background with the sulfur on
nerd.gif
 if those yellow flame joint get release in the U.S. it would be my 3rd pair of kobes!

Last edited:
I really don't see the appeal for those either..

Different strokes for different folks I guess..
eyes.gif

Making arbitrary statements about the resale price for a shoe that we have little info about belongs in the JB forum, tbh.

IM humble O, nothing we have seen new in the past month holds a candle to the BHM, ASG, or MC. Red camos, blue camos, purple fades and volts, would be in my next group. Obviously amnesties or the grey volt purples would be vaulting to tops on many lists, but these PPs, tony the Ts, blue blitzs, grafittis, blah blah blah...... just filler until next year begins. Show me something Laker related or rehab related or I am done here. :tongue:

IM humble O, nothing we have seen new in the past month holds a candle to the BHM, ASG, or MC. Red camos, blue camos, purple fades and volts, would be in my next group. Obviously amnesties or the grey volt purples would be vaulting to tops on many lists, but these PPs, tony the Ts, blue blitzs, grafittis, blah blah blah...... just filler until next year begins. Show me something Laker related or rehab related or I am done here. :tongue:
Don't agree 100% on the top colorways, but I overall agree with this.

Lets get some real cws Nike....

This is the first time in a long time Nine has been so hush, hush about upcoming releases.

Just tell us what's coming out thru Jan. and let the hype build please.

Pythons are so underrated. I liked them from the first pic I saw, plus you don't see a kobe drop in a brown/green cw often. Last time we saw a kobe shoe with brown in it was the zk2 st broque browns.

I think the only knock on the kobe 8 line is lack of laker colorways. Ive heard some people talk about durability but honestly ive had my sulfurs since day one and hoop all the time and everything is great on me. i don't ball outside though but yea i just think that's the only bad thing i really have to say about the 8's at this point.

Pythons are so underrated. I liked them from the first pic I saw, plus you don't see a kobe drop in a brown/green cw often. Last time we saw a kobe shoe with brown in it was the zk2 st broque browns.
Italian Camo 6s as well

^^Replace that yellow outsole with purple on that shoe, it could be considered the Amnesty 2.0 (or maybe 0.5)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom