OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I agree. He was #13, below A.I., Marcus Camby, Marbury, Nash, Jermaine O'Neal, etc.

He did work hard and still managed to shine while playing alongside one of the most dominant players of all time. I'll never forget him dropping 81. But again, no one is taking away his work ethic or what he has accomplished, I just don't think he should be compared to the greatest of all time. I don't even think it was kosher that they were doing the same for Lebron after championship #2.

Just let these players stand out on their own without the ridiculous comparisons. It's entertaining but it's so off kilt and impractical.

And please Nike, let's stop with the underwhelming color ways. I think the Lebron XI Parachute looks more alluring despite than the Royals, Graffitis, Fireworks. Now maybe if we got the purple and yellow or the amnesties.

AJ are arguable. I'm a fan of the 1s, 3s, 4s, 11s but the other ones are all iconic. Nike is smart to keep going to the retro well, it just prints money (Maybach Music).
Hey i agree on those paracute lebrons things look military and are a good look for the fall winter months. kobes a spring summer shoe esp the 8's

last comment on this topic since its the shoes thread not player.

ive hated on kobe almost his whole career. always respected game but im talking about hate for da sake of hating.

i feel like i robbed myself years of great bball bc of him.

he truly earned my respect the past season bc ppl talked all the hes washed up mess.

like legit treating him like a d2 player (asides da kobe stans).

i truly witness that killer instinct this season. i saw beyond hero ball and saw an assassin.

he earned my respect and the 8 was my tip of the hat as i usually refuse to cop kobes (stupid me i missed so many dope kicks).

you have to realize =, he is his own player. finally, i finally see his legacy.

comparospn to jordan just puts him in a shadow. a player a bright as him deserves his own spotlight.

even now as my allegiance shifts from j to lebron, i can finally happily and honestly admit. Kobe is that dude.

/humblepieconsumption

Can we take the Kobe sports talk to the sport thread please? I don't care if he scored 100, I'm just interested in when them fireworks gonna be sitting on my doorstep.

yea my bad bigj that was my last comment.

prob distracting myself for when i strike out on da fireworks + ongoing salt from missing mc + xmas.

Hey i agree on those paracute lebrons things look military and are a good look for the fall winter months. kobes a spring summer shoe esp the 8's
I don't know. Sometime Nike goes hard (DB3, Mambacurials, Meterologies, Parachutes, X Low Championship or simple Colorways like the Elite black/gold or Sulfur). Sometimes they don't (Any Kobe after the MC or every Bron X low except champs). I know about the argument about offering choices but they could have called it quits after the MCs.

Last edited:
Just saw the black red and black grey PP at footlocker at Christiana mall DE
They are both chill but them milk snakes were sitting there, last pair, my size...... $105 out the door :pimp:

And here I was excited to get my Milk Snakes for $125 using some ebay bucks :lol:

Nice comeup! :smokin

My local HOH had both cw of the pp. Picked up the black/red with a bday coupon. Wanted both, but I have to start slowing down with these shoe purchases. Probably done with the 8.

Just saw the black red and black grey PP at footlocker at Christiana mall DE
They are both chill but them milk snakes were sitting there, last pair, my size...... $105 out the door :pimp:

And here I was excited to get my Milk Snakes for $125 using some ebay bucks :lol:

Nice comeup! :smokin

Lol thx man. All luck. Had a $10 rewards gc + bday coupon and no sales tax.

I love that Kobes are a spring summer shoe.

I live in a warm climate and wear these all the time.
Gonna b sad when the cold weather hits md :/

^^^ haven't worn timbos years ago. Nike boots and bakin boots when it's snowy.

I need some TB colors of this shoe for the low.

graffitis -  I am digging the lime green...but the upper reminds of AFFLICTION Clothing...hmm.. still on the fence about picking them up in the upcoming week. 
eyes.gif

grafitis are just okay, but for like 40 bucks more, id rather customize a better pair. that grey outsole and white midsole combo don't mesh well, id rather id with an xdr sole or translucent one that's just my thought process

Haven't paid attention to Kobe's at all. I saw some red/black ones today. Mind was blown. What are these when they come out??

Looking for some help..

Trying to find the black grey PP in a size 12. every HOH and FTL in my area is soldout.

Homie is a manager at FTL gave me a look at the graffitis today ... im sold i was passin but im all in now they will be had super nice and the green pops off that grey. Going after 3 releases this weekend we shall see how lucky i am

Just picked up the milk snakes last ones in the store. They let me use a birthday coupon but charged tax on tax free weekend oh well was a gift to me from someone and I'm still getting $10 back from the platinum vip program. Came out to a little over $123.
Graffiti might have been a cop with multiple reward cards if the was laces and sole were lime. Just wish they would of did graffiti that most recognize.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom