OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hold up, so is their an official release date for the "Fireworks" now? Just saw the pics from a page back.

Thanks for the info on the supposed Nike restock mr footlocker employee.
We get nike info as well because we usually send out the leftover shoes back to nike for possible restocks
Only time FTL sends stuff back to Nike is if they get RTV'd. That product ends up in outlets. But even before that, FTL has their own outlet stores where shoes will some times end up before going back to Nike.

You can give up the act now. No one believes you. You're probably just some part-time sales associate.

Last edited:
Only time FTL sends stuff back to Nike is if they get RTV'd. That product ends up in outlets. But even before that, FTL has their own outlet stores where shoes will some times end up before going back to Nike.

You can give up the act now. No one believes you. You're probably just some part-time sales associate.
K

Random but if the firecracker kobe 8 in that article states its apart of the shanghai event. Why would the United States release that here if all the other releases have not been released here?

Also when kobe 6 mangos were released where they stated from the get go that they were china exclusive?

Random but if the firecracker kobe 8 in that article states its apart of the shanghai event. Why would the United States release that here if all the other releases have not been released here?
People are hoping for a US release because some Nike Bball releases in the past that were thought to be China exclusive at first eventually ended up releasing in the US.

Also when kobe 6 mangos were released where they stated from the get go that they were china exclusive?
Kobe VIs Mangos/Barcelonas were never released in China. They were a European exclusive release. 250 pairs worldwide or something like that.

Last edited:
Nice. Congrats, too. Some dude wanted $450 for a 10.5. I personally can't do it, not for some BHMs.

Thanks bro. 450 is way too high. I seen some used ones going for 200-220 and new ones going for 280-300. You can find a better deal

Yeah $450 would be absolutely insane for BHMs, even if you were getting the GC version with the full shozoku in the back. I definitely wouldn't go above $280-300.

Last edited:
I have no idea how Grinches got THAT hyped. I literally just saw a listing in my size for 1K :smh: Prices just keep getting crazier and crazier.

What are the recommended laces to get for the kobe 8's? I just bought a pair of sulfurs off of someone but the original laces weren't included.

Back
Top Bottom