OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah i think the stores overseas like that nike emplyee wanna say that they have an exclusive, for example, those PPs were supposed to be a phillipines exclusive at 1united store, thats why many pple caved in any bought them initially, the sparks i think will somehow make their way over here after the hype and all the exclusivity dies down ( only to have it hyped up again if it hits stateside smh)

Last edited:
that's odd. try testing it out on some shoes on ftl.com like new balance or something.

I used it Sunday with 0 issues.

i know it's weird. a couple of people here in NT used the same coupon and did not have any issues in store. i'm gonna try and cop the green glow 4's with the same bday coupon this saturday and see what happens.
hmmmm... never hurts to try. some stores act funny about using the coupon on retros esp when they first release.

with so many CWs still dropping i kindaa regret some of my earlier purchases

namely red camo and easter..could have done away with both to make room for the barca or inline...not to mention the PPs

i feel like it has been a long season for the kobe 8 and im pretty damn tired (of spending money)

im pretty sure you can make your money back on both shoes. just list them for sale in the classified section.

Didn't somebody say October 5th or September 28th for fire works/ fire flames/ sparks?

someone said this not named duck dodgers?

tumblr_mew3rizSlg1r0frejo1_500.gif

Greenwood mall in bowling green, ky has the pythons, both pp, milk snakes. Superheroes, blue blitz and red boa snakes if anyone is intetested

hmmmm... never hurts to try. some stores act funny about using the coupon on retros esp when they first release.
im pretty sure you can make your money back on both shoes. just list them for sale in the classified section.

i wore a couple kobe 8s into the ground already...but yeah need to stop being lazy and post a few pairs

Has this happened before where NDC pushes back a release but FTL still drops before they do? I just find it weird NDC pushes back graffiti's to the 24th and FTL drops the 17th

namely red camo and easter..could have done away with both to make room for the barca or inline...not to mention the PPs

Looking back, I def feel the same. Easters are hardly in my rotation at all anymore. Might be the weakest colorway of the 8's I picked up lol.

Last edited:
I don't think the Grafittis will sell out, but who knows! I've seen crazier things happen.

PPs are selling out at my store lol.

Has this happened before where NDC pushes back a release but FTL still drops before they do? I just find it weird NDC pushes back graffiti's to the 24th and FTL drops the 17th
It happened with one of the 8's, can't remember which one. FTL did release on the original day

Looking back, I def feel the same. Easters are hardly in my rotation at all anymore. Might be the weakest colorway of the 8's I picked up lol.

easters look great in photos... not sure I like them as much when im actually wearing them. I felt that the red snakes/camos were my only regret type of purchase especially after I saw the boas. sold the camos and got the boas. buyer = happy. me = happy.

I don't think the Grafittis will sell out, but who knows! I've seen crazier things happen.

PPs are selling out at my store lol.

kobes are this years KD IV... that means all will pretty much sell out esp since nike is enjoying only sending 1 size run to many locations to make the "sold well" appearance to consumers.

you guys that are over seas whose bigger? kobe or lebron? im pretty sure kobe is but id like some insight. in the states Lebron be worshipped like hes won 6 championships......

Back
Top Bottom