OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Went to pick up black/red PPs today!

Guys at FTL showed me Grafittis and I must say, very nice.

But, FTL no longer stacks VIP rewards.

At least that's what they told me and the computer wasn't allowing it either.

Did you try another store? Depends on the manager unless it scans that it's not accepted now? Last time I used the coupon was on the Easters.

As long as they accept bday coupon cool with me. I get mostly $10 rewards ever so often any ways.

I tried to use my bday coupon at Northridge Champs for the milksnakes a couple of weeks ago, but they said not on "release date" shoes.

I used my bday coupon last weekend on the milk snakes. It's hit or miss on release date tho.
I remember using it on the purple plats at hoh the day they came out. Dude had to verify they were not excluded.

Went to pick up black/red PPs today!

Guys at FTL showed me Grafittis and I must say, very nice.

But, FTL no longer stacks VIP rewards.

At least that's what they told me and the computer wasn't allowing it either.

No more stacking on the VIP rewards has been my experience for the last month.
I just buy extra pairs of Elites now.

I guess I'm the only one not feeling any of the PPs, not feeling the graffiti, wasn't feeling the Tony Tigers either but they look better on feet, passing on all of these...whats next?

Anyone have any legit links for these Fireworks? I tried googling Foot Locker in China with no luck. What are some major retailers that would carry them? My Uncle's wife is there now and I want to see if she can pick them up in store for me. Thanks

Anyone have any legit links for these Fireworks? I tried googling Foot Locker in China with no luck. What are some major retailers that would carry them? My Uncle's wife is there now and I want to see if she can pick them up in store for me. Thanks
they need to goto the nike store in shanghai.

I guess I'm the only one not feeling any of the PPs, not feeling the graffiti, wasn't feeling the Tony Tigers either but they look better on feet, passing on all of these...whats next?

I just said the same thing. After the Mambacurials, things have been underwhelming with the Colorways.

I think the Graffitis are cool, but they released the Volts prior. And the PPs are pretty plain. And we've had 3 red color ways. The Fireworks are cool and seem like the perfect summer shoe.

nah i didn't, but it was fine. I actually had a legit bday coupon too because the 17th is my bday haha.
Do a purchase and then do a return repurchase at a different store. It definitely depends on the mgr tho. It's worth hitting a couple of foot lockers to get that $25!

So, only Nike is really selling them? No other retailers? They're a bit far from Shanghai unfortunately ...

Bro, just have the relatives order off the Nikestore website and ship to their location.
I think Nike has free shipping like the states.

Just checked site and they still have sizes 8.5 through size 10 available for the normal
price of 1399 Yuan. It comes out to $228.75 greenbacks for those who wanna know.

Alright I got some choices now

THESE iD's

and or ether the purple gradients black cool grey pp's or sparks

Back
Top Bottom