OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

serious question:

whats so special about dry fit?

and if I buy dry fit, will it increase my chances to get the fireworks here in the states? :D

took me a while to getinto drifit... . its lightweight, comfortable, and very breathable. and if you play ball, run, exercise dri fit is really nice. but i prefer the polyester over cotton drifit

those fireworks came out of nowhere and caused a huge fuss. interesting to see if they come out here, but with kobe 8 hype i doubt ill ever see a pair.

Thanks peeps. I'm gonna leave those BHM's alone. Funny thing is all his other pics looked good just not the insole.

ahhh ******g great! kickscrew just cancelled my sz11 fireworks order 
indifferent.gif
Did they give any specific reason?

Thanks for the sock input everybody! Going to try and scoop up a pair. I picked up a pair the other day that i thought were legit..the sock was like a wristband/sock hybrid smh

^Graffitis are definitely coming out. They just delayed the release by a week. From the NDC release calendar:

Kobe 8 System
White/Black-Dark Grey-Flash Lime
Style# 555035-100
$140

How legit is that August 17th Kobe 8 "PP" release on eastbay.

would love for those to come out... Mainly to rub it in the face of all the people who got them from overseas and resold for like 220 +

How legit is that August 17th Kobe 8 "PP" release on eastbay.

would love for those to come out... Mainly to rub it in the face of all the people who got them from overseas and resold for like 220 +

you do know they already dropped locally, right? so the rubbing, if it were to happen, window probably already passed.

Last edited:
Should I pay 230 for a pair of GC sulfurs? The listing on eBay ended for 220 shipped and now the only place that still has them is the actual kixpress website

Its cheaper if you buy through kixpress eBay account. Its like $215

I bought my GC Sulfurs from them since they were the only place that had 10.5's :rolleyes

^Graffitis are definitely coming out. They just delayed the release by a week. From the NDC release calendar:

Kobe 8 System
White/Black-Dark Grey-Flash Lime
Style# 555035-100
$140

[COLOR=#red]For NDC yes, but FTL will still be releasing Saturday the 17th. At least that is what is saying as of today.[/COLOR]

YES!!! I've been wanting those blue PPs! hell yeah! problem is, I have never succesfully copped of off Eastbay on release date

FTL stores selling blue and green PP as they get them? Eastbay only? Want to use bday coupon.

Only reason NDC delaying Graffitis is the jordan retros and Lebron and KDs. Save the best for last :pimp:

Last edited:
YES!!! I've been wanting those blue PPs! hell yeah! problem is, I have never succesfully copped of off Eastbay on release date
am sure u will copped them easy on Eastbay...give it about 2 days it will be sold out, so be prepare on that release day
smokin.gif

Only thing that could entice me into picking up those Black/Grey PPs this weekend is if Eastbay allows me to use a coupon code on em. :rolleyes

Guess I better see if i can find a current 20% off or a $30 off code lying around...

Rocked the blue pair Monday. Green on Tuesday. Work today so I'm on a break from Kobe's. haha.

^ saw your pics on IG, forgot to throw you a follow but will do later, the blue ones are dope man, I would love the green if not for that pine green heel, that throws the shoe off for me

damn, looks like i probably should have waited on the black/gray PP's and i probably could have gotten them at a discount later on.  oh well, so nice and clean i love them

Back
Top Bottom