OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So..... Seems like we see top 3/5/10 lists pretty often... What about regrets? Regrets on scooping, regrets on passing?

Me personally, I regret passing on the away elites. I could've had em for retail minus 20% on east bay, but kept putting it off. Now, they're a pain in the *** to find in my size for retail or less.

Other than that, no regrets here. I have a feeling I might regret passing on red snakes, and blue blitz later down the line...
I regret passing on the supernaturals. A kind person on this forum found them on kb24, and I was ready to buy. A friend I had told me women shouldn't own so many sneakers, and I should stick to heels. So I listened to him. Now, I'm wishing I didn't. I really liked the green w yellow.

I regret passing on the X-Mas. If I knew then what I do now, I would've waited at the store and been on NT.

It's the only 8 I'm missing.

Supernaturals can probably be stock located. I've seen pairs at International And University Mall in Tampa.

Last edited:
After some hunting I was able to find my size in the black/grey PP. It's my first kobe 8 buy and felt they were too snug.

It wasn't so bad but I need some wiggle room.

Got half size bigger today from FTL.com, hope they fit better.

I was able to find my size in the black/grey PP. It's my first kobe 8 buy and felt they were too snug.
It wasn't so bad but I need some wiggle

Yeah, depending on your feet, you may have to go a half size up. I wear a 11.5 in most shoes but get 12s in Kobe's, Lebrons and AJ 9s.

I heard the Brons are back to TTS, hopefully Kobe 9s are the same way.

And the Black/White PPs are hot.

Hi all!  Just a heads up, four Kobe VIII's were just released at 8am ET today on Eastbay.

Here are some pictures and the direct links for each color.

[table][tr][td][h2]THE SHOES[/h2][/td][td][h2]WHERE TO GET THEM[/h2][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Black/Game Royal/Blue Hero

300x300px-LS-ddb2b59f_206652781_nike-kobe-viii-system-mens2.jpeg

[/td][td]
Available at Eastbay
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Black/Gorge Green

300x300px-LS-5db407f2_531356361_nike-kobe-viii-system-mens1.jpeg

[/td][td]Available at Eastbay[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Black/Gym Red/Bright Crimson

300x300px-LS-c7bacf9f_968254739_nike-kobe-viii-system-mens.jpeg

[/td][td]Available at Eastbay[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Black/Silver/Cool Grey

300x300px-LS-99dc122b_1855706486_nike-kobe-viii-system-mens-BlackSilverCoolGrey.jpeg

[/td][td]Available at Eastbay[/td][/tr][/table]
Back to the rest of the conversation!

I'm surprised Nike didn't troll the Lebron X with TBs like they did for Kobe and KD. The Black and Whites are the hottest.

Going to just wear them to the gym. Probably my least favorite Kobe 8s then the Red Snakes, Boas, Blitz and Navy.

^^

I'm sorry but LMAO.

Humans crying over meeting other humans. SMH. Anybody seen a Bronx Tale?.........Kobe Bryant doesn't care about you so why care about him. Buying his shoes, that's fine, but crying over meeting him? I leave you with this clip.

Last edited:
Yeah at 220, no coupons work on them on fnl either

Like sdubl was saying eastbay 20 percent off I did the same passed and I regret it, I don't
regret passing on them for 220

Yeah at FNL u have 2 be a VIP like Champs/FTL 2 get coupons, luckily I am and I can give u a coupon 4 20 dollars off if u want it

Haven't had success on FTl in who knows how long didn't cop though but still in my cart. Since these are tbs there should be tons of them right? I need these to sit for at least a week or 2 in my actual size since they don't have them in store.

Yeah at FNL u have 2 be a VIP like Champs/FTL 2 get coupons, luckily I am and I can give u a coupon 4 20 dollars off if u want it
good looks bro, can't afford them now but down the road yeah, you owe me for not double boxing tme blue glows!

blue PPs copped, damn FTL hit me with shipping and tax, kinda bitter about that but love the kicks so all good

my local footlocker didn't get all the PP colors (only red and white) - they said blue/green were House of Hoops exclusive?

cashback programs would get you back tax at least. mr rebates give you 8%

east coaster's HOH sell the Graffiti today despite the new date of 24th? Gonna go to mine in a couple hours since the said they'll release them today

my local footlocker didn't get all the PP colors (only red and white) - they said blue/green were House of Hoops exclusive?
Yup. The only store in Tampa I found them in we're University Mall at HoH. The FA, Champs, etc in the mall didn't get them. The FTL near my house only got the black/white and black/red.

And I wouldn't really wait around with these. As we've learned with Kobe's in the past, they don't produce a lot, so they'll dry up quickly.

Hi I am a long time lurker what's up with the pictures of the amnesties that leaked on IG?? can anyone explain please

east coaster's HOH sell the Graffiti today despite the new date of 24th? Gonna go to mine in a couple hours since the said they'll release them today

Not here in Florida. University And International Mall said next weekend. I'm sure Pembroke and Dadeland are the same.

cashback programs would get you back tax at least. mr rebates give you 8%

I forgot about the ebates thing, I don't have a discover card though, my PPs came out to 170, funny because I almost pulled the trigger last night for a pair on ebay for 179 shipped, not much of a difference and I bet I would have gotten the pair from Ebay in before the FTL pair. I'm passing on graffiti's, love the green it's so dope but I hate the graffiti pattern man

Yup. The only store in Tampa I found them in we're University Mall at HoH. The FA, Champs, etc in the mall didn't get them. The FTL near my house only got the black/white and black/red.

And I wouldn't really wait around with these. As we've learned with Kobe's in the past, they don't produce a lot, so they'll dry up quickly.
ah that makes sense.  

feels like the past few releases have been weird on shelf releases.  my local FTL sold me a pair of graffitis on august 1st and i happened to be at the HoH in Charlotte Friday morning and they put the blue & green ones up early and i snagged a few pairs.  

I wish I had a FTL or HOH closer to me (nearest one is an hour an more away) instead we have a Champs at my local mall and they really don't get anything, I can't remember the last time I saw a Kobe 8 in there and if they were there they sold out because they didn't have a lot of stock

Back
Top Bottom