OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If anyone is interested I saw three pairs of Kobe 8's size 9.5 on eBay for a fairly decent price. The ASG w/sports pack and L shirt, the milk snakes and easters are all being sold by the same guy. He says new with box and receipts

picked up the red and green philippines kobe 8's this morning at the local footlocker - didn't realize they weren't supposed to be out til tomorrow! i feel so happy

New arrival.... 2 more to go
smokin.gif

Picked up the Green and Blue PPs at University Mall Tampa. It was the only place that had them. Able to cop them with the military discount for $250. Too bad they raised the price.

Just picked these bad boy's up for $125 ($135 if i include the $10 gas money i spent to pick em up by venice) pretty much brand new!

The only problem is that they came in this...

Just put an X Over it 
laugh.gif

First time seeing the Milksnakes in person when i saw the pp's, wasn't impressed. 

lol why the hell is it in a Lebron box? If you're gonna rock 'em, it really doesn't matter honestly. Great deal though, love the elites
nthat.gif

^ My OCD would go nuts with that. Chuck the box and stock up on a few of these - http://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-6-5-quart-Shoe-Box-470036/202328880?keyword=HDX+shoe+box#.Ug7iZpLbN8E

I don't see a problem with the box, it is ELITE :tongue:l

Just put an X Over it 
laugh.gif

I'm just gonna keep the box and just print out a shozoku and tape it over that wack LJ sign! Unless someone wants to donate a kobe elite box to me! :smile:

I think Amnesty's are releasing as a quickstrike,that's why we know so little,Cause I saw this on IG

Saw them at the mall too from the same person.

Had a difficult time deciding between these ad the blues. But went with these since I already have some blitz blues.

When I first saw the Milk Snakes I thought they were cool but nothing SPECTACULAR. I bought them and left them in the closet. Las night I was at the gym and we were scrimmaging against another team and one of the dudes was wearing the Milk Snakes with some black socks and I gotta say.. I couldn't stop looking at his feet! These things are so friggin ill, I was first gonna do a lace swap with them but after seeing them in-game I'm totally gonna leave the original laces in. That red tongue with laces totally pops and brings the whole shoe together. Might be my new favorite pair. These Kobe's just grow on you... it's kinda scarry.

I was at the mall to cop some kamikazes and just checked out hoh and they had all 4 colors out on display.

So..... Seems like we see top 3/5/10 lists pretty often... What about regrets? Regrets on scooping, regrets on passing?

Me personally, I regret passing on the away elites. I could've had em for retail minus 20% on east bay, but kept putting it off. Now, they're a pain in the *** to find in my size for retail or less.

Other than that, no regrets here. I have a feeling I might regret passing on red snakes, and blue blitz later down the line...

^I would've trade the red pp for the green one but I'll probably just buy it.hard for me to let go of Kobe's.

didn't like the xmas or asg,but missed out on the BHM.imo the kobe bhm series has always been dope.

most of my regrets are paying for retail on some of them,easters,red yots camos,red boas.thank allah for bday coupons and rewards cards.

Just bit the bullet on those black/gold elites. Finishline had my size online, had to grab them. Passing on everything this weekend so decided to scoop since I've been having trouble finding my size. 

Back
Top Bottom