OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Also anyone who pays $250+ for these is straight ******ed!

Yeah well when you want someone you will pay whatever you have to in order to get 'em..couldn't get for 225-230 shipped but I did cop for 250 shipped off this forum..glad I did it now I can move onto the next release without regrets :nthat:

If you're looking to pay resale for these, don't jump quite yet. Usually prices spike immediately after release because dudes are desperate/thirsty for them, but after the market gets flooded with more pairs from people getting them off of NDC, FTL, Eastbay, etc, the price will drop, even if it's not as big a drop as you might hope or want. The big price leap after that is only gonna happen after pairs start drying up when these become harder and harder to find. If you can practice some patience, it'll pay off for you, although sometimes if you really want a pair...you just really gotta have it ASAP :lol:

Last edited:
Love these.

:wow: :wow: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK photography!!!

just got shipping confirmation on the holiday kobe from NDC. :nthat:

off topic...FNL still lagging on my Motorboats order on xmas eve

Last edited:
I guess most of us has done a 180 on the pattern? Once you remind yourself that the inspiration for the pattern is the rhinoceros viper and not stained glass windows it just changes your perception of it i guess. Oh well we're only human. >D

I still don't like the pattern... If the Christmas didnt have the translucent outsole and had solid like on the xdrs I probably would've passed.

Need help finding these xmas kobes! Lol I'mma cop the shirt hopefully tomorrow if its still in the mall and my car is fixed by then lol. The shirt looks better than the sneakers btw. Gon cop it whether I ever get the xmas kobes or not lol

mine shipped from eastbay today original schedule for delivery was 1/7/13 but now scheduled for early delivery on 1/4/13.. backorder + holidays = looooong wait for my shoes lol

3rd day of hooping completed today in the Sulfurs and man these thing just get better as you keep playing in them. The EM is starting to loosen up a bit, not to the point where it's flimsy by any means, but it's almost like it's starting to form to my foots shape. The Lunarlon is just amazing. I mean I seriously doubted these would handle my slew of knee/foot/ankle problems with Lunar, but so far so good. Honestly, would have LOVED to have a zoom insert for this shoe, I couldn't imagine how comfy and springy that would be, but the Lunar is amazing and I couldn't be more pleased so far.
If y'all need a new hoop shoe, this is it man. Complete shoe as far as I'm concerned. I don't think I'm the only one that thinks that either lol.

I can't stress this enough. This is the best Kobe ever in terms of performance.
And that's all that matters to me. The plush feeling on the toes, cannot believe it.

I struck out with the xmas online, i went to my local mall and just copped the last pair of Sulfurs in a 9 at Footaction. They tried to charge me 150.

Last edited:

pulled trigger for 220 meet up.. kinda had no choice. btw I think these fit tts. I got these to trade for 14 but now I'm confused as hell considering all 4 of my vii's are sz 14....

what do ya think? they're fire!

If you're looking to pay resale for these, don't jump quite yet. Usually prices spike immediately after release because dudes are desperate/thirsty for them, but after the market gets flooded with more pairs from people getting them off of NDC, FTL, Eastbay, etc, the price will drop, even if it's not as big a drop as you might hope or want. The big price leap after that is only gonna happen after pairs start drying up when these become harder and harder to find. If you can practice some patience, it'll pay off for you, although sometimes if you really want a pair...you just really gotta have it ASAP :lol:

you reselling?

This isnt necessarily true tho with all sneakers. For instance I'll use the Black History Month KDs and the Year Of The Dragon KDs both from earlier this year. When ppl first started reselling them there were the usual pairs going for 200+ but then there were ppl selling them for like 120-150 which isnt bad at all. Now theyre both hard as hell to find and if you do find them, theyre much more pricey especially the BHMs smh

Tried these on today for the first time at my local footlocker, I sprained my knee a year ago and havent played basketball since. After trying these on im thinking about making a comeback. Lol. Im not feeling the look of these. However if you use them for what they are intended to do they are great. Outside of the court these wont see the time of day for me.

Back
Top Bottom