OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Any LiveStock refunds yet? I'm still unsure if my order is cleared or not. Rep said they'll refund by today.

I'm hearing a lot of high praise for the 8. I love that this shoe is getting the praise it deserves.

I wore my Sulfurs all day shopping and was thoroughly impressed by how comfortable they stayed.

They nailed the tech and comfort aspects of this sneaker. Already rivaling the V as my favorite... I know it's early, but I have this feeling!

Last edited:
anyone who ordered online from champs got their x-mas kobes shipped already? or does it still stay say back-ordered?

Here's my xmas kobe's....love this shoe! 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'm excited to play in mine. From what I'm hearing these may be up there with the 4/5's. Right now I hoop in the 5/6 and strictly rock my 4's to preserve them.

these prices on these xmas kobe 8's on ebay right now just hurting my feelings :smh:

Just wait it out...prices will go down after a couple of weeks...hopefully

Trust me I know that feel bro. I missed out on every website since I'm basically in the mountains right now with hardly any wifi/phone signal and NO stores around here got them...they laughed at me when I asked about the xmas pack :lol: :smh: I will have to go on craigslist/ebay to get my sz 13 or hope that I can get lucky on a re-stock soon

Does anyone here know where I can get the Kobe Christmas' for retail in GS sizes?

Some have said they got a call from a blocked number and it was Livestock. I missed it because I was taking a nap for work. It could've been them. Do you think they'd start te refund process on PayPal without notifying me?

I don't think this tee's been posted, 30k!
Walked into HOH LA looking for Kobe or KD socks.
Didn't find any socks but, came upon this.

Last edited:
Anyone notice the quote from Kobe on the inside of the GS Christmas 8's?  Would've been sweet on the mens sizes

Wow. I am afraid.......I am very afraid of the amount of money I'm going to spend on Kobe 8's.  I can see myself purchasing MULTIPLE colorways of these. The feeling is reminiscent of when the V's came out. 

Played ball in them tonight......these are the best performance basketball shoes I have ever worn (in my opinion.) Unbelievably light, fit is unreal, extremely supportive and stable, heel stayed locked down the whole time, no break in time required as the flex was there striahgt out the box, Lunar cushioning is unbelievable- my knees feel great after 3 hours of full court balling and yet the ride was so plush (like walking on thick pillows, could wear these as my everydays based on comfort,) and the traction is amazing these literally bite the basketball court. 

Already love what Nike has offered us so far in terms of colorways and I can't wait to see what else they have to offer. BHM, All stars, Galaxy's, Homes, Aways, Elites, with the way these perform and feel, if the colorway looks remotely decent, I can see myself giving my money to Nike. Not to mention the ID's I will end up buying.

Nike taking a big chunk of my money in 2013 with this model!!!

Back
Top Bottom