OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

WOAHHHH

a87b2be20a0711e3a61a22000a9e06f0_7.jpg

Saw the Grey PP's and Red PP's in store today, I almost had the impulsive buy for those red's, dope pack though.

Nike needs to stop playing with these inlines and amensities, just give us the release info 
pimp.gif

I was just informed those release late September early October and those are the green glows.

I kinda had a feeling these were green glows more then the purple dynasty. It has that same shade as green that the supposed kd 6 Halloween shoe has

Last edited:
The green on the swoosh looks like it may actually glow like on asg? Possibly why they are green glows

the swoosh color does not look anything like the green glow color that dropped this past Saturday on the Jordans JS

I say they are the same type of teal/aqua color, the IG picture looks little washed out, too much light exposure.

Last edited:
I've come to the conclusion it's inlines or I'm done with kobe 8s. Having over 10 pairs is beyond overkill for me on any shoe.

But I do enjoy seeing these new cw (sparks, pit viper, graffiti not so much)

Wow, I haven't seen many Kobe 8s that I didn't like and I honestly think its difficult to make a Kobe 8 that isn't beautiful.  With that said, I wouldn't wear Pit Vipers if they were given to me for free.  In the words of Charles Barkley, that's Turrible

Back
Top Bottom