OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I thought the LeBron 9s and 10s had a ton of released colorways. Seems like the Kobe 8 is on the verge of trumping both combined.

Just arrived......look VERY nice IMO.
Great details on the kick and the tissue paper is DOPE. A lot of subtle views at Nike history.

Sorry if the pics aren't the greatest.

Last edited:
Great details on the kick and the tissue paper is DOPE. A lot of subtle views at Nike history.

Did you order from KC? If yes, did you get hit with custom fees?

Last edited:
I thought the LeBron 9s and 10s had a ton of released colorways. Seems like the Kobe 8 is on the verge of trumping both combined.

this is a good thing :smile:
As long as Fireworks, Amnesties, and Homes are among them...co-sign. Otherwise...screw Nike lol.

Speaking of Fireworks...just envisioned a blue version after randomly seeing the Shark 7s on eBay. Lawd those would be insane on this silo. :smokin

I did brother and no fees.
No fees?? Damn. I just ordered from kickscrew. First price they gave me in the confirmation email was 324. But someone kept telling me there will be fees so it'll be more then 324. Hopefully there is no fees but just checkin with anyone else who ordered.

Dear Nike,
Please take my money before it goes to some random guy on ebay... I needs them fireworks in my life.

Forever yours,
bigj505

nike got me writing love letters and stuff. :smh:

No fees?? Damn. I just ordered from kickscrew. First price they gave me in the confirmation email was 324. But someone kept telling me there will be fees so it'll be more then 324. Hopefully there is no fees but just checkin with anyone else who ordered.
they will undervalue the package.. probably like $100 total.  Customs fees are for items valued at over $200

He

[/quotHe'll yeah bro, mine are leaving Hong Kong now towards bmore. Can't wait man. Those joints lookin straight piff.

Yea, at least as of right now no fees. I've NEVER been hit with fees ordering from them. We'll see I guess.

All in all the sparks are nice.
You just have to see them to appreciate them.

Hopefully they drop here too. I didn't have any issue forking out that $350 because I haven't bought a 8 since the Away Elites.

Back
Top Bottom