OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Awesome pickup JSlimm. I actually have a pair coming via a friend overseas, so I'm looking forward to getting them

sparks are the best CW for the 8s
Sparks looking good.. 
smokin.gif
Appreciate it gents. They're definitely nice.
Awesome pickup JSlimm. I actually have a pair coming via a friend overseas, so I'm looking forward to getting them
Good deal Wayne....I know you'll enjoy em.

Pit Vipers look interesting... Would have to see in person before a final decision was made if it would be a cop/pass

idk but the more and more pictures of the sparks/fireworks that surface, theyre looking more and more orange than yellow (how they looked to me in the beginning)

how many times do I need to say things. LOL no more GR Kobe Laker CWs.
those are the green glow/purps I posted. should be a GR release

Am I suppose to being following your every post? So not only do we have these purple whatever, we have another purple shoe, that's not Laker cw? CRAZY.

I mean its like a purple fade with the green glow color instead of silver. 

NIKE, stop dikfoooting around and drop some laker colorways, you are going the route of JB and DURANT, creating colorways that make no freaken sense. DROP SOME LAKER COLORWAYS ALREADY YOU TOOOL OF A COMPANY!!!! 

Thanks...

- Disgruntled Buyer lol

Not sure WTH I would wear the sparks with. All yellow is a lil too much for me and I own the VB's... And those green glows or whatever are not the business. Nike is just putting stuff out cuz they know peeps will buy whatever they drop. But to each it's own.
tired.gif

Are the Sparks/Fireworks still readily available in HK?
Far as I know they've only dropped in Shanghai in-store so far, and they were made available to order online on China's version of NDC. Other than that, haven't seen any info about a retail drop in-store anywhere else in China or Asia. They might still be available in Shanghai though, but I've also heard they've only released at the main Nike Store in Shanghai, not smaller places.

do they sell the sparks online at regular price so you dont have to go on ebay?
Regular price being retail? Only if you were in China. I've seen a couple of sites offering preorders for cheaper, like $235 or so, but I don't know how reliable those sites are cuz there hasn't really been any updates on them about the Fireworks.

Back
Top Bottom