OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Were they fakes or did you get an empty box or something? Sucks to hear about that man. Sometimes I'd rather overpay a bit just to make sure something's legit.

He keeps changing his story. It's been two weeks, and he hardly responds. I just found another Craigslist posting that listed his number and not to purchase from him because it took him three months to get his package. He ended up getting some fakes, which explains all these BS stories.

I just want those Mambacurials man. Sad people do this.

Damn homie. I told ya I use to be a banker for chase so I tried to warn ya. I feel for you.. Learning experience.

I should've listened. The other idiot banker told me I was fine, which is why I used this service that I've never used before.

Thankfully, QuikPay gives me the guy's full name, email address attached to his account and account number. I'm giving him 72 hours to refund my money, or I will pursue legal action. I have a lot of info to work with.

These are sick! Way nicer in person the plastic swoosh looks like candy red car paint. The sole is cool too it's translucent but the bottom is thicker that's why it looks solid in pics.
any us release info on these?

I think they're limited, somewhat. Anyone see them at a Foot Action store. I mostly have seen the Graffitis at Foot Locker and it's the same one FSR nonsense. So if you're waiting for them to hit the outlets or whatever, it might be a mistake.

He keeps changing his story. It's been two weeks, and he hardly responds. I just found another Craigslist posting that listed his number and not to purchase from him because it took him three months to get his package. He ended up getting some fakes, which explains all these BS stories.

I just want those Mambacurials man. Sad people do this.

eBay bro. Purchase protection is your friend.

I think Nike messed up by pushing the Graffiti's back a week because the Fear pack has a lot of peoples attention you're talking about 3 QS Jordans and also they released the 4 PP's ahead of them, just not good timing but I'd cop from an outlet.

I'm passing on everything until Lakers most likely. Have some old Kobe's I'd like to cop.

Now .. i agree and think it was rather funny when i got the email from nike saying limited for the graffitis. But they are far from trash like i see a lot of comments. I remember all the trash talk those ugly pink MCs got as first pics surfaced but seems to me like 90% of you have them ....
This.. I will let you know my thoughts once Nike ships them to me..
eBay bro. Purchase protection is your friend.
Yep.. sucks he snaked you. Same **** happened to me when I first tried to get the BHMs.. Got my money back, though!

I think Nike messed up by pushing the Graffiti's back a week because the Fear pack has a lot of peoples attention you're talking about 3 QS Jordans and also they released the 4 PP's ahead of them, just not good timing but I'd cop from an outlet.

I'm passing on everything until Lakers most likely. Have some old Kobe's I'd like to cop.

Hopefully they available a week from now i need them bad

Yeah, not sure what they're thinking ($$$). Three retro releases back-to-back-to-back. Then they had 2 Kobe's 2 weeks ago, then the second wave of PPs the week after and now the graffiti.

Talk about no mercy for the staunch collector. Obviously there's choice. Like the PPs are still sitting on shelves and online.

I won't pay a cent over 250 shipped and I think that is ODing. Dope shoe though

I don't hate the graffs I need to see them in person but really that pattern does nothing for me from pics. Originally the color sold me I was like hell yeah copped but the more I saw the upper it turned me off.

Dude with the MCs, sorry but you asked and we told you anything under 225 was extremely suspect. Hope you get your money back and it was a lesson learned. Everyone gets burned at least once bro, sucks but it just makes you a better purchaser in the future.

I think these are dope, and better than volts. I filled out the footlocker survey in my car on the way to take $10 off. Not sure how many pairs they had but after I bought my size 13, dude said they just have an 11 left.
They also showed me the tony the tigers which are koo but not my cup of tea.

When I first saw the Sparks I was like jesus!, the more pics I've seen that settled down. I'd cop for retail and that's it. That's me though, if I have to pay almost twice the value they better be legendary kicks.

Last edited:
I think they're limited, somewhat. Anyone see them at a Foot Action store. I mostly have seen the Graffitis at Foot Locker and it's the same one FSR nonsense. So if you're waiting for them to hit the outlets or whatever, it might be a mistake.

My footlocker usually gets a lot of Kobe's, and I'm in L.A. The manager said she was shocked to only get 12 pairs. I think they will be gone sooner than people think.

Dude with the MCs, sorry but you asked and we told you anything under 225 was extremely suspect. Hope you get your money back and it was a lesson learned. Everyone gets burned at least once bro, sucks but it just makes you a better purchaser in the future.

I never thought this would happen. Never again. :smh:

I should've listened. The other idiot banker told me I was fine, which is why I used this service that I've never used before.

Thankfully, QuikPay gives me the guy's full name, email address attached to his account and account number. I'm giving him 72 hours to refund my money, or I will pursue legal action. I have a lot of info to work with.

Unfortunately chase isn't consistent in it's knowledge. You'll get a diff story from branch to branch. But chase QP isn't in the branches control. Good luck 2 u!

I never thought this would happen. Never again. :smh:
I hope you got the reps name that you talked to... I'd call and complain...

Back
Top Bottom