OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Volts>Grafittis

Saw Grafittis this morning and it only reassured my distaste for em.
To each their own. I returned the Volts because the color looks like crap.  Purchased Graffities because they look a lot better and the colors mesh better.

Last edited:
pass, too many other 8s I need to get before these, love the colors but dislike the pattern, pass in September too, my next 8 will probably be another ID

To each their own. I returned the Volts because the color looks like crap.  Purchased Graffities because they look a lot better and the colors mesh better.
the lime green is a great color, but that graffiti pattern is kind of weak, I haven't seen the shoe in person yet, maybe that will change my mind next week when I am at HOH

I wonder how many colourways nike designs.. im sure there a heaps of goods one that they dont release..

Bout to go swoop up my pair of Grafittis reserved at HOH.
Gonna wear em out the store for casual weekend at work, T-Mobile. :pimp:

anybody get the Nike email saying "limited edition" Kobe 8s? Whether the graffs are limited or not, it doesn't motivate me to buy the shoe more, but these can't be limited right?

Just like everyone on the Yankees like each other?
roll.gif

So who's copping the graffitis tomorrow?
I just did from NDC.. No issues!
anybody get the Nike email saying "limited edition" Kobe 8s? Whether the graffs are limited or not, it doesn't motivate me to buy the shoe more, but these can't be limited right?
Yeah, I got the same e-mail.. Not 100% sure about them being limited, too easy to cop. 

It could be limited, just not a lot of hype surrounding it.  Hype is what sells shoes out, not the amount of stock.

Last edited:
I just think the entire graff concept/upper is a big let down, they could have really made something dope, I will admit that color green is sick though

I got it

I was wondering if they're so limited, why did it have a backpack and a bunch of clothing to go with it :rolleyes

Volts>Grafittis

Saw Grafittis this morning and it only reassured my distaste for em.

I also like the Volts better because the colors go together better imo. But I can't find a pair in my size so I'm getting these instead. But don't get me wrong I like the graffitis as well

currently getting older Kobe sigs for cheap while saving money for 9s. Will check out the Vipers once available tho. we'll see.
leaning towards not copping.

BTW graffiti's are atrocious. not sure how some you of like them, they just look like an ugly cheap shoe :x

worst colorway of this shoe hands down and im sure most can agree

lol at nike saying there limited. I guess technically everything is limited (water, food, etc.). I doubt that they are mc or bhm limited lol. I might cop the gs pair for the gf

i got that email, i think its to hype them up since they are ugly and to get extra sales :lol:

seriously

I got that same email, an hour and a half after the shoes initially went on sale.

All I could do was :lol: before I pressed delete. Nike trying hard to move those things I guess...

BTW graffiti's are atrocious. not sure how some you of like them, they just look like an ugly cheap shoe :x

worst colorway of this shoe hands down and im sure most can agree

Lol how worst colorway doesnt go to venice beaches is beyond me

Having crayola boxes throw up on your feet is fire to most i guess

Back
Top Bottom