OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone know the Kobe scene in Munich? I got fam all over Germany, but most aren't in the country doing social work in Syria and Cambodia. ...I just found the last part when I asked for help with the MCs. :rolleyes

I got my GC Sulfurs in today. Been looking for a new pair of sulfurs for a couple months now. So happy I finally got them

Honestly guys, look at it like this, if the Sparks do end up releasing here, you know they are gonna be super limited, so once dudes get ahold of them, they will try to get what KC is getting for them and won't want to bend, so you'll end up paying the current ticket or very close to it

I really do hope the sparks drop, worst case I pay a few friends $40 to camp for multiple pairs and get mine for free with the resale profit.

I'll wait to grab mine with a $20 reward bringing em to about $127, they aren't that hot to pay 30 more to have em 3-5 days early.

Me too but I've been putting money aside for the restock but when I fail on everything I want I will probably buy them on impulse to make me feel better. Hope they go back to the original price on kicks crew.

Is there a confirmed restock or something? Or are you just thinking there's a good chance of a big restock randomly on the way?

From recent patterns it seems nike does a random restocks once every quarter. Usually about once ever 3 months I'm guessing

Last edited:
The Tony Ts are a pass for me. Held them today. That mid sole is poop.

Opinion. Yes.

That upper is very nice though. Side panel material pattern is A+.

Has anyone ever contacted Nike to send a new box? Is that too odd of a request? My graffiti's came in...but the box....
sick.gif

The box doesnt even sit flat...It spins like a lazy susan.  I am usualy not that picky with boxes, but this is pretty beat

I just won some 8s off ebay for about 70 dollars below retail, at first shipping was 15 bucks then he raised to 80 now its just "ask seller"

At this point im not expecting to get the shoes for anywhere near close to what i won them for but what course of action should i take

Drove from L.A to San Diego to watch my 9ers demolish the chargers in milk snakes. I have to say Kobes are, imo, more comfy than flyknits and roshes. 

I just won some 8s off ebay for about 70 dollars below retail, at first shipping was 15 bucks then he raised to 80 now its just "ask seller"

At this point im not expecting to get the shoes for anywhere near close to what i won them for but what course of action should i take

I'm an Ebay power seller, Top Rated. He CANNOT change the shipping charge after the auction is over. If he didn't want to sell at a certain price, he should of placed a reserve on his auction. He is obligated to accept the winning amount + whatever shipping was stated it was in auction. If he refuses, contact Ebay by phone and alert them to the situation. Of course Ebay cannot physically make him ship the shoes, but he won't be selling on eBay anymore if he pulls that. Do not cave in at all.

I really do hope the sparks drop, worst case I pay a few friends $40 to camp for multiple pairs and get mine for free with the resale profit.
I'll wait to grab mine with a $20 reward bringing em to about $127, they aren't that hot to pay 30 more to have em 3-5 days early.
Is there a confirmed restock or something? Or are you just thinking there's a good chance of a big restock randomly on the way?

so you're saying the "Tony the Tiger" Kobe 8 CW will release in USA??

Damn, that's a bunch of BS for sure.. I would definitely fight it. Which Kobe 8 was it??

Back
Top Bottom