OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

wish I had $400 for some kobes
laugh.gif
It's $385 to be exact
tongue.gif

Nice to see people getting their pairs of the Fireworks in. Hope y'all rock the hell outta them rather than letting them stay boxed up.
They'll be rocked for sure!

D
It's $385 to be exact :tongue:

They'll be rocked for sure!
damn i got pretty lucky with my sparks with the first price they had up. Paid 324 total. Now its around 385 or some ISH? Damn definitly dodged that bullet. I think they jacked the price up real shortly after I ordered mines. I wouldn't have bought for the price they got now. I was on the fence about 324 but decided to do it but 385ish? Damn. Idk bout that. But everyone who did, its definitly an amazing kobe fosho.

Last edited:
passed on the orange pp and decided to get the graffitis. Got it from kb24.com Worked out to be cheaper than eastbay..

I know this question has been asking many times, but I just had 2 ask again. Does everyone think kicks crew is legit. I saw some Kobe 8 ASG in my size for 250 which is better than ebay prices

I know this question has been asking many times, but I just had 2 ask again. Does everyone think kicks crew is legit. I saw some Kobe 8 ASG in my size for 250 which is better than ebay prices
Yeah, they're legit, but remember... it's $255 for size 9.5 and $27 for shipping.

Legit.  Got the Sparks coming from there, and got MC's from there a while back. 

Back
Top Bottom