OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

25% off is a one time code given to gold and platinum Eastbay members each time you renew.

Did you just say an orange team bank shoe will be the most limited kobe since the mambacurials? is this real life?
Lol, I spoke too soon. Thought it would just be an in store release at HoH.

My last statement is redacted.

Are they limited? Haven't seen any, have any pp showed up on nike store?
No. Just FTL and co. I wouldn't call them limited. But then again not sure what you'd call any Kobe since there are occasions where a store only gets 1 FSR. The Graffitis were only online retailers and FTL in store.

Last edited:
And if y'all had to pick between milksnake and blue blitz?
tough two different shoes, I own the milksnakes love them, I really like blitzes but don't have them, honestly I'd like both because one is red the other is blue

And if y'all had to pick between milksnake and blue blitz?
Ugh.

What a horrible choice. These were two lackluster color ways. But if I had to choose, probably (flips coin), Blue Blitz (but they're honestly average/ok color ways). I think my answer is biased since I'm a little burnt out by the red color ways.

Last edited:
See I only own one red colorway, but I like the blitzes a lot because of the crimson

Well when you're OD like me and bought all of the 8s (except the X-Mas), I'm a little burned out by the reds, YOTS Port Wine, YOTS EXT Red Suede, Red Boas, Red/black PP and those terrible crimson, red spotted joints.

I wish they would just drop the Fireworks, a Lakers CW and the Amnesties and call it a day.

Well when you're OD like me and bought all of the 8s (except the X-Mas), I'm a little burned out by the reds, YOTS Port Wine, YOTS EXT Red Suede, Red Boas, Red/black PP and those terrible crimson, red spotted joints.

I wish they would just drop the Fireworks, a Lakers CW and the Amnesties and call it a day.

I'm with you there fireworks, amnesties and inlines would be perfect

Tigers vs Graffitis? Two completely different CWs...I picked up the graffitis and plan on picking up the tigers as well. One isn't "better" than the other, it's a matter of taste. If you didn't have any 8's, and you had to choose between those two...I'd say graffitis because you can rock 'em with anything. Jeans, khakis, chinos, shorts, whatever. They're more neutral.

just copped orange PPs off FTL w/free shipping & used a $20 off 120 code.
heres the code if anyone needs it : LKS1F7C2

My buddy saw Kobe today at a restaraunt, posted a pic on facebook of him walking to his car. He is wearing an 8 colorway I dont think we have ever seen before. Ill post the pic when I get home

My buddy saw Kobe today at a restaraunt, posted a pic on facebook of him walking to his car. He is wearing an 8 colorway I dont think we have ever seen before. Ill post the pic when I get home
chlorine blue elites!!!!!!!!!!!

Tony the Tigers are nice. So do y'all think these are better or worse than the Graffitis? I like them.
I dunno, what do you think? It's all opinion and preferences. Like do you like the BHM more than X-Mas? Blue lights over YOTS?

Honestly they're ok. Graffitis, Barcelonas, Red Boas, PPs, Blue Blitz and red snake were all ok/average color ways.

Nothing has been particularly spectacular. Black Elites were very clean, so were the Mambacurials. The Venice Beach were a peculiar but interesting mix of design and color (loud and in a way offensive). Purple Gradients were simply a great, simple color way.

Back
Top Bottom