OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think those are the chlorines someone was talking about they did say purple was in it.
yea the sole could definitely be considered chlorine blue. but it would be weird if they had that name and only the sole was that color

I just want some hot 8s, and imo the Purple Fades was the last heater we got. And nothing that has leaked impresses me. Pic looks promising...

Last edited:

Sparks just came in.....HOTT!!!!!

The mine Greys are basically inlines but with orange bottoms? Lol that would be the biggest troll

new to the site so I am sorry if this has been asked before and sorry if this is in the wrong thread but does anyone know where to get a pair of Lunarlon insoles for the Kobe 8s? I bottomed mine out and was wondering if there was anyway I could fine another pair. Any help would be great.

I know nike will eventually retro the kobe line. Do u think they will ever made id options open ever again. It would pretty cool to id some of the older models

I know nike will eventually retro the kobe line. Do u think they will ever made id options open ever again. It would pretty cool to id some of the older models
Maybe, it's certainly possible, but that's gonna be far down the road IMO, at least not until #24 hangs em up for good. They've opened up some older Nike bball kicks to NikeID before, like the Huarache 2K4 for example, but that was several years or close to a decade after the OG release.

it be really neat if we got a white based draft day colorway, like the dd kb v's

that and a few laker colorways Nike

Back
Top Bottom