OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What is everyones opinions on the next comig release? Do y'all think the frosted flakes/inlands/Barcelonas are cop or drop?
Passing on those. I'm honestly more likely to go back and cop some older colorways that I was on the fence about now that we more or less know what most or all of the released colorways will be, with a couple exceptions.

Sparks are trash.

Translucent sole kills them for me.
sour grapes 
laugh.gif

The pictures that have been released of the 9 so far look like a mid cut.  They definitely have more ankle support than the 8.

The height of a shoe doesn't dictate how much ankle support there is.

I have felt the most stable in the kobe 4,5,6 and 8 than any other high top basketball shoe I have ever played in.

Heres the new bday coupon that doesnt expire this saturday (Sept 7th)
[table][tr][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_02.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Foot-Locker-VIP-Birthday-2013-Email_06-08.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]$10 Off $50
In-Store Keycode: 1115
Online Keycode: CPFL3BH7[/td][td]$25 Off $100
In-Store Keycode: 1116
Online Keycode: CPFL3BH4[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]*Store Associate: handle as a loyalty transaction. Show this coupon at participating Foot Locker stores or use the code above online. $10 off a purchase of $50 or more pre-tax. $25 off a purchase of $100 or more pre-tax. Ask for VIP card or look up account number. Coupon must be presented with VIP card at time of purchase and cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, discount offer, or friends and family offer. Customer must choose between one of the two offers. The two offers cannot be combined or used in separate transactions. It is a one-time usage coupon. Not redeemable for cash. Applicable taxes must be paid by bearer. Cannot be used at clearance/outlet stores, applied to prior purchase, purchase of gift card or catalog purchases. Void if copied and where prohibited, licensed, or regulated. Other exclusions may apply. Please see store associate for details. Valid in the U.S. only. Coupon must be surrendered at the time of purchase.
 [/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Coupon valid until 10/07/13. Online offers expire 10/07/13 at 11:59pm CST.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_17.jpg
[/td][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_19.jpg
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_21.jpg
[/td][td] [/td][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_23.jpg
[/td][td] [/td][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_25.jpg
[/td][td] [/td][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_27.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_28.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
clear soles are a turn off for me too, all the way back to the og Air Jordan V, sparkling white shoe + yellow bottom = lame

Got a friend currently in China on a business trip.  She's telling me the Fireworks can be had for $230 (believe that's Chinese retail), but I'll also need to pick her up from the airport and take her out to dinner.  Juice seems worth the squeeze.

Got a friend currently in China on a business trip.  She's telling me the Fireworks can be had for $230 (believe that's Chinese retail), but I'll also need to pick her up from the airport and take her out to dinner.  Juice seems worth the squeeze.

:lol: tell her to grab 2 and you'll buy her dessert too.

On the behalf of the entire of the niketalk family here, it us safe to say that most of us, if not all, wish that we had a china connection
What sucks is you need a visa to go to China. I thought about taking the trip to pick them up out there.

Heres the new bday coupon that doesnt expire this saturday (Sept 7th)
[table][tr][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_02.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Foot-Locker-VIP-Birthday-2013-Email_06-08.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]$10 Off $50
In-Store Keycode: 1115
Online Keycode: CPFL3BH7[/td][td]$25 Off $100
In-Store Keycode: 1116
Online Keycode: CPFL3BH4[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]*Store Associate: handle as a loyalty transaction. Show this coupon at participating Foot Locker stores or use the code above online. $10 off a purchase of $50 or more pre-tax. $25 off a purchase of $100 or more pre-tax. Ask for VIP card or look up account number. Coupon must be presented with VIP card at time of purchase and cannot be used in conjunction with any other coupon, discount offer, or friends and family offer. Customer must choose between one of the two offers. The two offers cannot be combined or used in separate transactions. It is a one-time usage coupon. Not redeemable for cash. Applicable taxes must be paid by bearer. Cannot be used at clearance/outlet stores, applied to prior purchase, purchase of gift card or catalog purchases. Void if copied and where prohibited, licensed, or regulated. Other exclusions may apply. Please see store associate for details. Valid in the U.S. only. Coupon must be surrendered at the time of purchase.
 [/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Coupon valid until 10/07/13. Online offers expire 10/07/13 at 11:59pm CST.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_17.jpg
[/td][td] [/td][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_21.jpg
[/td][td] [/td][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_23.jpg
[/td][td] [/td][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_25.jpg
[/td][td] [/td][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_27.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Foot-Locker-PUMA-BioWeb-Email_28.jpg
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
THANKS FAM!!

Man must be nice.

My cousin was there 2 weeks ago and my dumbass didnt ask for him to get them for me.SMH

Thread has been boring, I hope the last few cw's that are unseen are crazy dope, I know everyone hates hype, but sometimes it's all the fun.

Back
Top Bottom