OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Switched out my lunarlon insoles for the insoles from the black/gold elites and it was a notable difference playing ball. I need to pick up another pair of sulfurs in size 10.5 or 11 for casual use.

What is the going rate for sparks?
Kicks-Crew is the only place that had them online for $300-350, but now they only have a size 8 and 8.5. Haven't really seen any other place sell them online except random eBay sellers and bigcartel sites, and the ones that had them were listing closer to $400 and up.

Switched out my lunarlon insoles for the insoles from the black/gold elites and it was a notable difference playing ball. I need to pick up another pair of sulfurs in size 10.5 or 11 for casual use.

Noticeable difference in a good way? What's the setup in that elite? Heal zoom only? I actually prefer ballin in my supernaturals. But I want to try out the super hero set up

Copped the barcelonas early. Dope pickup, will be copping those sparks, Crazy nice. Remind me of the all stars, which I sadly missed.

Last edited:
Kicks-Crew is the only place that had them online for $300-350, but now they only have a size 8 and 8.5. Haven't really seen any other place sell them online except random eBay sellers and bigcartel sites, and the ones that had them were listing closer to $400 and up.

Hope they end up being a GR. The barcelonas will be a GR so I doubt these will be, especially with the drop of all those other colors too.

Noticeable difference in a good way? What's the setup in that elite? Heal zoom only? I actually prefer ballin in my supernaturals. But I want to try out the super hero set up

Yes, in a good way. Heel zoom only and cushlon in the forefoot, according to nightwing2303. I can't feel the Nike+ things in my arch, but I guess that would depend on the shape of each person's foot. Felt very cushiony in the heel and lessened the impact, which I need right now as I get back down to my playing weight.

I wanna try out the SH setup too and I've heard they're available at some outlets.

Yes, in a good way. Heel zoom only and cushlon in the forefoot, according to nightwing2303. I can't feel the Nike+ things in my arch, but I guess that would depend on the shape of each person's foot. Felt very cushiony in the heel and lessened the impact, which I need right now as I get back down to my playing weight.

I wanna try out the SH setup too and I've heard they're available at some outlets.

Yeah I remmeber the first time I put on my supernaturals...just didn't have that same initial comfort as the other models...cushlon forefoot and zoom in the heal...but for ball they are so perfect...although I do prefer zoom and specifically the V set-up...so a met zoom bag...but I'm definitely on the hunt for super heroes...want those bad for the zoom...so we will see...

Oh and I dont feel the Nike+ in the foot either

Hope they end up being a GR. The barcelonas will be a GR so I doubt these will be, especially with the drop of all those other colors too.

I think you're getting too far ahead of yourself lol. First you should worry about whether or not they're even going to release outside of China (and the general consensus right now is that they are not going to).

i play with supernaturals and xmas.  I like lunarlon better, but i usually play with the nike zoom heel insole more, because I feel like it will last a lot longer and I can preserve the lunar (though its probably bottomed out already).  Really wish the lunar would last longer.  They are both great, everyone is diff with preference I guess. 

i play with supernaturals and xmas.  I like lunarlon better, but i usually play with the nike zoom heel insole more, because I feel like it will last a lot longer and I can preserve the lunar (though its probably bottomed out already).  Really wish the lunar would last longer.  They are both great, everyone is diff with preference I guess. 
what are signs of bottoming out? i noticed that my new kobe 8s are indented in whereas my older ones are pretty much flat where the foot arch is. is that what youre referring to?

what are signs of bottoming out? i noticed that my new kobe 8s are indented in whereas my older ones are pretty much flat where the foot arch is. is that what youre referring to?
The whole lunar insole is like flat, If you put them on compared to a new lunar insole it feels totally different.  Ill try to take a pic if I have time.  pretty much im just saying the lunar insole dies quick and is not as responsive after awhile.

Loving those damn sparks.

Must resist.The only reason I wont be mad If I dont get them is summer is almost over lol.

Every time I see Sparks posted I do a page refresh on KC and eBay hoping my size pops up, smh

What are these Barcelonas some of you are speaking of? They're the Inland Taipans(official) aka Tony the Tigers(NT).

Graffitti's w/ the Kobe shirt and socks...

Just grabbed the Orange PPs from Eastbay for 119.99 shipped. Couldn't pass em up with East bay basically shoving a 20% off code right in my face upon viewing the website.

Back
Top Bottom