OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I went hard on the Lebrons but I was never able to get the Quick Strikes. There were people posting EXTs (some with multiples...hmm how bot that). 

I see what you did there, haha.

As for the new "Mind-blowing" release, I am hoping it will be the Homes colorway.  Either that or the Inlines would be great. 

matching hoody for graffitis

matching hoody for tony the tigers

matching hoody for...?

There's still hope for a Lakers CW...

I'm not sure if mind=blown in a good way tho. Just wait and see...
indifferent.gif
mind=blown as in something thats ugly as ****? 

I have a feeling a laker colorway is coming. I feel that have to be because every color way someone has been wearing at the drew league has gotten an official realese date. It would literally have "mind blown" if they didn't release laker colors.

I always sleep on Kobe's for some reason but needed the Xmas pair upon first sight, finally found them DS for 240, after looking on ebay for the last few moths doesnt seem like i got a bad deal on em but whatever im hype to finally rock them :smokin

I know im late to the party but is there any chance of me scooping those sparks for anywhere near retail? Or even an NDC release? I searched online and theres little info out there..:nerd:
Nope. I paid 324 total but they raised the price, if your size is even left, kickscrew seems like the best option but they raised it to around 380 from what I've been reading. eBay had them up for around 380-390 also.

My cousin in Germany went to pretty big sneaker shop to find me some Mambacurials. She said she showed them the picture, told them the name of the shoe, and they said they expect some in two weeks.

The optimist wants to believe it, but I'm a highly pessimistic person. :rolleyes

My cousin in Germany went to pretty big sneaker shop to find me some Mambacurials. She said she showed them the picture, told them the name of the shoe, and they said they expect some in two weeks.

The optimist wants to believe it, but I'm a highly pessimistic person. :rolleyes

info on your german cousin? :nerd:

Ya they're pretty fruity...they've been releasing hoodies and apparel In lakers colorways all year I doubt it's any kind of sign or omen. One can dream however...sigh

hated the Graffitis before, saw them in person and like all Kobe 8s, they looked nice. Still not for me but my opinion definitely changed.

You guys will not believe what's coming next for the Kobe 8. mind=blown :smokin

I'm not sure if mind=blown in a good way tho. Just wait and see... :stoneface:

Same old routine.

Cast a large net and hedge your bet without actually dropping info.

I don't know why people even take you serious.

Amnesties would sell out in .5 seconds if they were released.

Only people calling for Amnesties are in this thread, this was where they were ordained. Again, the Kobe 8 has been selling itself despite colors.

Lol pffft. The light pink toe guard wrap kills the fades for me. I love everything about the shoe but can't get past that pink.

Pink huh? Its a gradient-fade so the toe color must be light to dark. I was thinking more of a lavender. I'm sleep doe.

^It's a lavender to me too. Doesn't quite get to pink, but I guess it's still too much for some dudes.

Back
Top Bottom