OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Looks like dudes pic off his Acura recently...

Also a couple pages back a guy by the name of vitale came asking if 215 was a good price for the inlands...vitalekicks has "the super limited kobe 8 barcelona" for sale at 215

Just somethin I noticed...

Lol stealing pics. This was taken at my place.

Ya they're pretty fruity...they've been releasing hoodies and apparel In lakers colorways all year I doubt it's any kind of sign or omen. One can dream however...sigh
I dont know, I am thinking the kobe's he was wearing in the picture with his daughters, a few pages back might be what we will get. 

Yeah the Hero hooded jacket has a silky look. I have one from the VII with that same sheen but not as bad since it shows off the scales effect. Still looking for the knit hoodie that came out early this year that looks way better.

:rofl:

She's not a sneakerhead, just helping out a desperate family member she hasn't seen in probably a decade.

And you hit her up for sneakers then don't contact her no more :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
been itching for a new kobe but havent liked any of the colorways in the last month or 2...had a 15% off FL coupon so i went ahead and got these

not a fan of the zoom insole because it makes the shoe fit tighter and also higher off the ground so i swapped it with my lunar insole from my pythons

been itching for a new kobe but havent liked any of the colorways in the last month or 2...had a 15% off FL coupon so i went ahead and got these

not a fan of the zoom insole because it makes the shoe fit tighter and also higher off the ground so i swapped it with my lunar insole from my pythons
These are sexy, still scoping for a pair myself.  Nice pick up. 

hated the Graffitis before, saw them in person and like all Kobe 8s, they looked nice. Still not for me but my opinion definitely changed.

You guys will not believe what's coming next for the Kobe 8. mind=blown
smokin.gif
Please let it be a barrage of homes, inlines, one more dope cw( ala fade, MC, sulfurs) and season closer of amnesties!

Anything else would be disappointing imo

I want the elites bad, I saw them on FNL too and I tried using a coupon and they were an exclusion. I'm considering passing on the tony the tigers this weekend and saving the money for elites.

N

Nice pick up brotha. Still looking for a pair myself just can't pay that 200+ tag

So if anyone cares, I just got a response from CHAZ about the graffiti design. He was the designer/artist for these. He designed it over a year ago. Some stuff was changed by Nike. Was originally supposed to be all black/white/grey. The green was something nike did. Now I feel safe grabbing these, knowing homie did design them and was not jacked for his art. 4 months later and the actual artist was the only way I found out who did the artwork. Shame on you Nike.

Back
Top Bottom