OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I guess I shouldn't everyone thinks I'm nutts what about 500 for the Aston Martin pack
500 for the Aston Martin pack ain't bad. I have the Hyperdunks and people look at them like 
eek.gif

I guess I shouldn't everyone thinks I'm nutts what about 500 for the Aston Martin pack

500 for the Aston Martin pack ain't bad. I have the Hyperdunks and people look at them like :wow:
$500 for that pack is a pretty good price. I've been seeing it go for $700-800+ these days depending on size. Only 500 or so packs in the world, so it's a cool collector's piece. The details on both pairs are very nice, love the leather lining on my pairs.

My brother and I just got our pairs last night and they're pretty amazing.  The black swoosh/shozoku shine with thousands of iridescent orange dots while under the light which was wicked cool and completely unexpected.  We got super lucky though as I had a great friend who happened to be overseas on a business trip. 
Yeah that swoosh/shozoku iridescence is probably my favorite part of the shoe, didn't realize that when I first got them in. Also got mine from a friend overseas, although luckily I didn't have to pay for dinner, just shipping :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah that swoosh/shozoku iridescence is probably my favorite part of the shoe, didn't realize that when I first got them in. Also got mine from a friend overseas, although luckily I didn't have to pay for dinner, just shipping
laugh.gif
Hey yo,  happy to hear you got your pair Bruce!  They're perfect w/ the original stock laces.

Last edited:
Is anyone with an overseas hookup not interested in doing a favor for a fellow Kobe lover to help them get the fireworks? The favor wouldn't be expected to be free. A fee for your trouble can gladly be provided.

I personally wouldn't pay $600 but that's also because I'm one of the lucky ones with overseas connects. With that being said, you shouldn't care what other people think. There's plenty of people paying $600 for grinches and barcas, and IMO, the Sparks look and perform way better than those two. I also like the KD 6 Supremes, but if I had to choose how to spend my money, I would choose Sparks any day.

For those who have been rocking their Blitz blues on the regular, how are your soles looking? i kind of want to unDS mine but i dont want to regret it if the soles look like booty later

Why buy the shoes? I have the VB's and I WEAR them and its still all good. You bought the shoes b/c you liked them... Feel free to wear them my friend. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I can't grasp buying shoes and worrying about the sole from it gettin dirty. Lol. Maybe the upper or anyyyyything else, but the sole?!? I mean its a shoe, its supposed to be on your feet for basketball performance or just in general walkin around casual. The sole is gonna get dirty regardless no matter How hard you try to keep it clean. I cant understand some people that clean and scrub the bottoms of every shoe after they wear them everytime. And yes I do wear my blitz blues maybe once a week since rd along with the 17 pairs of 8's that I got and they are all good to go.

Why buy the shoes? I have the VB's and I WEAR them and its still all good. You bought the shoes b/c you liked them... Feel free to wear them my friend. :rolleyes

THIS IS ACTUALLY EXTREMELY TRUE! The prices are true and the fact that Nike is hesitant to drop Laker Colorways... My store JUST transferred our imperial purple 6's out our store.. They were like $40-$50 bucks and didn't sell. I've been saying this.. Laker Colorways do not sell.. And now that you guys are deeply in love and want them now is fine... But the love for Laker Colorways has never been this real.. Lets be honest.. Not even for Laker fans
Even Inline 6 and Del Sol 6 sat..
I got Home 7's, Del Sol 7's, and PDF 7's for my dad for like $35 each at a outlet during a F&F
I loved Lakers PDF and Easter... And I like Ying Yang 7's..
yeah, it is true the general public isnt crazy about lakers cws besides true kobe heads and lakers fans. And the previous model laker cws did hit outlets. But I think the frustrating thing with everyone complaining about no lakers Cw's this year is that THE 8 HAS ONE OF IF NOT THE BEST LAKERS CW'S I'VE EVER SEEN ON A KOBE. Amnesties, homes, inlines are a lot sexier then the 6's and 7's lakers Cw's and some may think better than the 5's lakers Cw's. I personally think so besides the aways for the 5's. But in general it sucks the one year they decide not to release any true lakers Cw's on such an amazing model and successful year for the kobe line and seeing all these awesome pe's he wore and they decide to not put out any lakers Cw's on this specific model.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: ima be broke before Nike release the IX's,,im copping all of those CW :rofl:
Damn, those white gold elites look sick. Same cw and sole as the kd 5 white elite. That cw with the 8 elites look too fresh. I would buy that pair the second it released.

[quote name="mozzerposse" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread/61410#post_18665508"]do u think i should cop them for 600 if us aint getting them
Is this a rhetorical question? For some shoes :smh: tell me the elusiveness isn't talkin here. Asinine to even consider!!!![/quote]

[quote name="Super T1ght" url="/t/504209/official-nike-kobe-8-system-thread/61380#post_18664872"]For those who have been rocking their Blitz blues on the regular, how are your soles looking? i kind of want to unDS mine but i dont want to regret it if the soles look like booty later
Why buy the shoes? I have the VB's and I WEAR them and its still all good. You bought the shoes b/c you liked them... Feel free to wear them my friend. :rolleyes[/quote]
Yeah bro, I wear the crap out of all of my kobes. Sulfers are beat up, still love 'em. Dont be afraid to rock your kicks, thats what they are for:wink:

yeah, it is true the general public isnt crazy about lakers cws besides true kobe heads and lakers fans. And the previous model laker cws did hit outlets. But I think the frustrating thing with everyone complaining about no lakers Cw's this year is that THE 8 HAS ONE OF IF NOT THE BEST LAKERS CW'S I'VE EVER SEEN ON A KOBE. Amnesties, homes, inlines are a lot sexier then the 6's and 7's lakers Cw's and some may think better than the 5's lakers Cw's. I personally think so besides the aways for the 5's. But in general it sucks the one year they decide not to release any true lakers Cw's on such an amazing model and successful year for the kobe line and seeing all these awesome pe's he wore and they decide to not put out any lakers Cw's on this specific model.

The thing is, they may till drop then.. Just gotta be patient

Those Barcelonas lookin straight nasty tight on feet with the right outfit. Rock dem joints with a Barca jersey or that new kobe shirt to match these joints and your good to go. I ain't a fan of Barcelona but these are sick. Kobe be loving Barcelona going and training with them most summers and making commercials with messi. I love how kobe be lovin his futbol. Honestly if he wasn't such a huge soccer fan, he might've not had low top sigs since he got the idea from soccer players and their kicks. But anyway, one thing I wanna share is I play ball round 2-3 times a week and a couple times I was late and got off work and didnt have my ballin kobe kicks and my boy who be wearing Melos and lebrons same size as me lets me borrow a pair for that session. I cannot fn stand lebrons yo straight up. They are heavy and SOOO damn bulky man. I can't rock on court and even more so casually. I like my kicks low and not bulky as bricks. People think the 7's felt like bricks, then them lebrons are boulders on your feet Forreal. Tho cushioning is good, if your a kobe line guy, them lebrons will feel so not flexible and stiff and bulky, and high as hell off the ground. can't play in them or pull them off casually. Everytime I see someone in lebrons, in my eyes they look goofy as hell. Just my opinion doe. Nothing beats any kobe low top for top performance ballin low top shoes AND slick casual look and comfortable all in one sig

Back
Top Bottom