OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the hype will go to the Bel Air V's - the oldheads will flock towards the Gloves - Kobe's will sell out cause the Kobe 8's are hot.

Me, I'm copping the Gloves flat out...need to see the Pit Vipers in person but more than likely pass.

You left out the folks grabbing all 3. Me. =).

It's funny the people who haven't bought the spark are saying how ridiculous it is to cash out 6 bills on the sparks when on the other hand the people who spent over 300+ on them are saying buy what you like lol

600 is a lot of money for any pair of shoes, more than i will ever spend on a single pair, but with that said, the Sparks are amazing in person, and if you really want them, you really have no other choice at this point.  if you wait longer they will probably get even more expensive.

Last edited:
I need your help guys. I'm thinking of getting another pair of the ASG to trade for a pair that I don't have yet. What do you guys think is the trade value for the ASG's?

As others have said, 600 for any shoe is just ridic.
All because it didn't come out here. People want what they can't have.
But I will not tell a man how to spend their money.

According to the release calender from quite a ways back (which has been pretty accurate to date)  ....these are the supposed releases so far

Sept 7 = Deep royals

Sept 21 = System Purple ?

Oct 5 = Purple Green Glow ?

Oct 19 = Mine Grey

Nov 23 = ?

Quote:
Weren't mangos limited to 500 pairs?

sparks were basically a GR in china. they were online and in store

yeah one store in shanghai and online
To add to that, MCs were available online and in store, but are not GRs. 
http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-hosts-kobe-bryant-on-tour-to-inspire-young-athletes

During the tour, Bryant will launch the “Fireworks” colorway of the KOBE 8, as well as the latest version of his China-only Dream Season V. The KOBE 8 “Fireworks” is available in limited quantities; the Dream Season V is widely available at Greater China retail stores.

The new Dream Season Vs are 
pimp.gif
 Outsole looks real durable too.

Last edited:
Oh that's nice hopefully the fresh princes take all the hype and leave both gloves and these on shelves trying to walk into FTL and purchase them both with ease
word gonna be after the pit vipers & gloves aswell JB can keep there garbage quality retros... local FTL turning into a House of Hoops hopefully theyre open for this release 

nthat.gif

As others have said, 600 for any shoe is just ridic.
All because it didn't come out here. People want what they can't have.
But I will not tell a man how to spend their money.

Exactly this brotha. No one should tell anyone else how to spend their money. If people want to waste a couple bills on a shoe because it is exclusive and will probably not release out here or if they want to buy it just cuz it's dope colorway more power to them

PS I'm guilty of way over paying for the Xmas 8s on Christmas Day

Exactly this brotha. No one should tell anyone else how to spend their money. If people want to waste a couple bills on a shoe because it is exclusive and will probably not release out here or if they want to buy it just cuz it's dope colorway more power to them

PS I'm guilty of way over paying for the Xmas 8s on Christmas Day
would be funny if they were released here, lol

The filthy greedy business man in me is seriously contemplating buying the 8 and 8.5 for 385 shipped and selling on eBay for 600. I don't mean to be so opportunistic but I can't help myself.

Back
Top Bottom