OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I am glad these ttt or taipans was an easy cop for everyone just like when I copped my graffitis. Hype or no hype, buy what u like. Now im just waiting for someone to quote me and say CW is trash thats why it was an easy cop. I am glad my taste is the opposite of your taste or the hype =)

How come NDC was the only place that had an orange swoosh on the Taipan? Yellow looks much better, and is apparently the actual design.

edit: that DSG link had them with an orange swoosh too...

Last edited:
I am glad these ttt or taipans was an easy cop for everyone just like when I copped my graffitis. Hype or no hype, buy what u like. Now im just waiting for someone to quote me and say CW is trash thats why it was an easy cop. I am glad my taste is the opposite of your taste or the hype =)
i feel u...i hate when folks judge a colorway by availability! But if i know NT like i think i do, the haters will surface and talk trash about any cw that isnt an instant sellout

Scooped for $76

BONUS:
My lady wanted her 1st pair of Kobes

I'm assuming you must have some kind of employee discount or something to get at that price? Any chance you'd be willing to buy future shoes and sell for 25-30 under retail? You'd make a profit and the buyer would get a discount as well. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Not a huge fan of this kobe 8 colorway but glad everyone was able to copp with no worries. Only if this could be this easy to copp on every release.

I'm assuming you must have some kind of employee discount or something to get at that price? Any chance you'd be willing to buy future shoes and sell for 25-30 under retail? You'd make a profit and the buyer would get a discount as well. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

That would be a hard string to pull. Especially for release date stuff.

Hell i had to stretch the string just to get my lady's pair

Hi sorry i was wondering if kobe 7s fit relatively the same as kobe 8s. Because I plan on picking up a pair of kobe 7s but i don't know if they fit the same (i'm a 11 in kobe 8 btw)

Ok my foot isn't wide so i think i'll pick it up in an 11. Thank you for the info and not calling me like a dumbass saying its a kobe 8 thread not a kobe 7 thread.

That would be a hard string to pull. Especially for release date stuff.

Hell i had to stretch the string just to get my lady's pair

I understand. Well, not sure what you can get and for how much but I buy a lot of shoes and wouldn't mind putting $ in your pocket while also saving a little bit. Even shoes after release we may be able to work something out. That is only if its something you wouldn't mind doing.

Kobeoverlebron you make me skeptical over how much you claim you know but never release details about it. Not trying to start any Nike talk beef just thought of that.

Back
Top Bottom