OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey, i realize this is the wrong thread but......i think sumthin is about to change with the kobe 8 "id"s on Nike site?.....cause i cant get to that page to start makin a "id" pair?.....says.. "sorry unavailable at this time"?....anywaz hope fully we get a solid upper so i can make my "Amnesties!" lol

again I aplogize for puttin this on this thread, just fig everyone would want to know?....peace!

Found this shirt at work on clearance, thought it was a good match. None of that lame matchy matchy crap apparel that comes for the particular shoe.

Nice Pic

wish they would have done an away version , Mint or Mango

I really like the Taipan color way, it goes well with the old Golden State Warriors past colors and gear from 1997 to 2010 :smile:

Don't think these are Barcelonas nike would of used it to hype them up. Maybe the mint version of the jersey is the green glow colorway on the Spanish site.
yeah so glad they didn't, makes it easier for those who really want the shoe to get their pair instead of running around in circles chasing reselling prices

Hey, i realize this is the wrong thread but......i think sumthin is about to change with the kobe 8 "id"s on Nike site?.....cause i cant get to that page to start makin a "id" pair?.....says.. "sorry unavailable at this time"?....anywaz hope fully we get a solid upper so i can make my "Amnesties!" lol
again I aplogize for puttin this on this thread, just fig everyone would want to know?....peace!

Dope!

Is it just me or does it seem like all Kobe 8s eventually sell out and become difficult to find retail? I've heard even the Graffitis are slowly disappearing already.

Just grabbed up them Barcelona taipans, and gotta say imo they look better on feet. Definitly a nice colorway IMO. Also grabbed the orange pp's that I also think look a lot better on feet. All I want from past releases are the blue lights in a size 8. Cannot find them if my life depended on it under 200. Won't pay 200 or up but won't give up lookin. Can't wait to see these pit vipers in person and on feet.

Anyone has seen this?? Look at shoelace slot, it's on different spot. I think maybe bad QC. wear this today and just notice it T_T and I think it's legit from the feeling when I wear it and I got it from legit website OSlife (that some NTer posted it)

Don't know if I can do anything?

Hopefully it stays that way until next weekend. But I agree with @WeezyR1. I took the Blue Blitz joints back because of dye on the sole. Thought I'd have a week or two to cop since it seemed they were sitting. When I went to cop they were gone everywhere in my size, same with the Milk Snakes. They may not dry up right away, but they don't last more than a few weeks.

Hopefully it stays that way until next weekend. But I agree with @WeezyR1. I took the Blue Blitz joints back because of dye on the sole. Thought I'd have a week or two to cop since it seemed they were sitting. When I went to cop they were gone everywhere in my size, same with the Milk Snakes. They may not dry up right away, but they don't last more than a few weeks.

Right, I feel like they are the silent solid seller. Like, they don't move quick, which is great for us die hards so we don't have to jump through hoops to grab. But for the folks who see the shoe a month later and say I want those, they usually end up out of luck.

Is it just me or does it seem like all Kobe 8s eventually sell out and become difficult to find retail? I've heard even the Graffitis are slowly disappearing already.

they always "sell" out because spots usually only get ONE full size run.

Yup. It's a brilliant marketing move but sucks for general consumers.

And yes they are sitting online right now. Same thing happened for the pythons volts graffitis and one of them red based colors. Can't remember the nickname of them. Them they were gone.

Going to FTL to cop some Blue Lights. How does the Bday coupon work? My Bday isnt until Oct 19th. If I told them that would they give it to me?

Last edited:
And for what it is worth (FTL Employee said) that Sparks were dropping in October and they're a GR.

Again, take that with a grain of salt!

He was referring to them as te Bruce Lees.

Grafittis are sitting here where iam at, and so is the PPs, Red Boas, Blitz Blues and ive seen a couple of spots (FTA and HOH) still has the Milksnakes on the display rack (not sure  what sizes are left though) 

Going to FTL to cop some Blue Lights. How does the Bday coupon work? My Bday isnt until Oct 19th. If I told them that would they give it to me?
print out the coupon code, most likely they will let you use the discount even if its not your birth month (i do it all the time), don't forget your VIP card

This blows. I filled out a FTL survey to get the $10 off my next purchase but I lost my code :frown:

edit: nvm found it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom