OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah I only see people wearing KDs at the gym, rarely new Kobe's and new Brons. Definitely older models though, Kobe VIs were literally everywhere this summer in my gym, crazy really, seeing so many people with one sig shoe, different colors of course. But I had no idea how popular Kobe is in China if he can have a sig and like 4 lower priced sigs just for that market. That's what's wild lol...

Yeah I only see people wearing KDs at the gym, rarely new Kobe's and new Brons. Definitely older models though, Kobe VIs were literally everywhere this summer in my gym, crazy really, seeing so many people with one sig shoe, different colors of course. But I had no idea how popular Kobe is in China if he can have a sig and like 4 lower priced sigs just for that market. That's what's wild lol...
They like proven winners their actually smart 
laugh.gif
. Over here it's the LeBron D suckfest like no one has ever did what he is doing.

You can say this for any shoe bruh. I never see anybody in LeBron's either. The only shoe I see all the time are Air Force One's and Jordans. That's it that's all.

Wait? are we talking about the same thing here?
I'm talking about at the gym, actually using the shoes for performance basketball purposes...
not talking about casual walking around town or working out at the gym...
I have NEVER seen anyone in AF1's at the gym.....

Wait? are we talking about the same thing here?
I'm talking about at the gym, actually using the shoes for performance basketball purposes...
not talking about casual walking around town or working out at the gym...
I have NEVER seen anyone in AF1's at the gym.....
Oh ok I figured you were speaking in general fam my bad lol.

Yea, I was a bit confused too....

I guess when I think and then write, it doesn't always translate the same....
that's why my mama says I'm a "headcase"

the $150 retail isnt bad if the shoes are great quality and perform amazing.

still want to see pics so i know whether to spend my money else where.

I wonder if there are two versions? The System and the low-top?

If not, then $150 isn't bad. If Nike were to only release one version, I'd expect them to put the price in the middle of the VII's at $160.

I can't see Nike pricing a Kobe VIII System at $190 or $200. It wasn't that well received; even if they improve on it, it doesn't have the reputation to sell that high.

I think they're listed as the Zoom Kobe VIII System.

I'm not sure if that means the insole's just gonna have a big ankle/sock piece, or if it's gonna be removable again.

I don't think Nike's gonna go back to the two-level pricing for the Kobe System because it didn't seem to sit too well. I could see one $150 version with the sock (the $180 price point is probably too high for something like it, they realized). We'll see.

If the first leaked photos are any indication of what we'll be getting I will be content..! I love Nike's line of soccer boots.. The upper on the Zoom Kobe VIII seems to have the same material for the upper that these cleats have, as well as others in Nike's soccer line up have. Lightweight material. Composite? 

As an example:

I would love to be schooled on the material that is used for such cleats and potentially the Kobe VIII.

I agree 100%! I love the Mercurials and I'm PRAYING that the VIIIs look like them. I love that huge swoosh on the toe box.

:smokin [COLOR=#red]does he personally a prove these hideous shoes before he puts his name on them? I hope not[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom