OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What's with Nike and that Swoosh on the toebox lately? Seems like that's what they're doing with all their shoes (Hyperdunks, Lebron 10s, and now the Kobe 8s...)

I like how this shoe looks to be honest. I don't like the color on these joints though.

If it is you can see how they went back to the VI more on this one than with the VII. I like them from what I see so far.

they look more "lifestyle" like to me. i have a feeling the real ones will have a swoosh on the toe box like all the other sig's

To me these don't even look like sig look like the cheaper team version

Smh

Going to the bay to find all the iv and v Good Kobe shoes are a dying breed

dont like the colourway, but the shoe reminds me of the VI's

and the VI's were GOAT. so :smokin

edit: heel lockdown won't be a problem.

Last edited:
yessssssssss hella yea the snake is wrap around the logo! year of the snake and color ways should be interesting this year

For some reason these look like the VIs and Prestos from the past had a baby. Look mad comfy but the CW is throwing me off.

Last edited:
the cw is terrible but they have promise. plus they look like they are going to be performance beasts.

I'm not liking the look of the middle part of the tongue. Looks too thin to keep the laces off of the top of our foot.
I like the look, I even am feeling the colorway somewhat, but these need to bring back some of the comfort of the VIs.
This does look like the first pics on the first page, so this might be it.

:x I think they are the real deal. The design of the upper is not looking good, i hope it's not like that with every colorway. They look like a low top version of the Hyperfuse 2012, they look bulky as does these. They lost the sleek shape and sharp lines of previous models. I don't know, they might grow on me, but that's gonna take a lot of persuasion (not by the limited tag). We'll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom