OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^

How these random kids getting the Mine Greys 2 months early?

EDIT: Nevermind, the IG pic is from Jian Allen, Nike's Footwear Merchandising Mgr for North America

Last edited:
Yes. I'd skip out on the Vipers if I knew that the Christmas 8s looked like the Grinches. Is that so hard for you to comprehend? I have a family to feed and a mortgage to pay, so sorry if I don't have limitless funds to throw at shoes. I don't live at home in my parents' basement like 90% of the people on this site.

Wow, so someone who is well off and can afford all the shoes they want has to live in their parents basement? Talk about a bs assumption/stereotype if I've ever heard one. Don't be salty that you don't make enough money to hold everything down AND be able to afford more than a pair a month. I understand though, just because you barely get by, you have to find a way to rationalize the fact others can have more than you. Get better at life and stop crying.

No to the mine greys for me. Would rather have the 8s I haven't gotten yet when those release. Hope we are in store for 3+ quick strikes.

Found this Via IG, I'm actually really liking them!

I'll be the first to admit I'm doing a 180 on the mine grey. Could be the filter that's talking to me though. Need to see the grey in person.

Yes. I'd skip out on the Vipers if I knew that the Christmas 8s looked like the Grinches. Is that so hard for you to comprehend? I have a family to feed and a mortgage to pay, so sorry if I don't have limitless funds to throw at shoes. I don't live at home in my parents' basement like 90% of the people on this site.

Wow, so someone who is well off and can afford all the shoes they want has to live in their parents basement? Talk about a bs assumption/stereotype if I've ever heard one. Don't be salty that you don't make enough money to hold everything down AND be able to afford more than a pair a month. I understand though, just because you barely get by, you have to find a way to rationalize the fact others can have more than you. Get better at life and stop crying.

Honestly, not all of us have it like that. Unfortunately I struck a nerve I didn't realize I was gonna strike. I like his honesty vs someone that flaunts like they have it when they really don't.
The barb at me was admittedly weak and probably just a line from the book of comebacks BUT his message was real which is appreciated. Can't blame a man for holding his family down vs buying shoes.

Those breast cancer awareness 8s are amazing. I need those! I hope they release. Mine grey are nice although I'm not impressed enough to buy. The purples aren't even the same.

Hope the JJ link helped fellas.  Off to bed to hit up NDC in morning since JJ doesn't carry those 11.5s.

Back
Top Bottom