OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I would probably have a pair of sulfurs but I hate the steelers so much that I minimize the black and yellow when possible [emoji]128540[/emoji]
LOL. I'm the same way when it comes to anything Navy Blue & Yellow.

GO BUCKS!  
nthat.gif

The FTL I always go to for Kobe releases aren't getting PV (no Gloves either) but Champs will have them so there isn't one less stock to go around. Check with your Champs if your FTL aren't getting them.

Before i forget, ill4eva, you have to lighten up man.
Was just giving you a hard time. You are probably the 1 sane person in here that has enough control to NOT go buy all Kobes and rationalize need vs want.
Can't be getting all mad and stuff when someone pulls your leg.

-Typed from moms basement :D

Yes. I'd skip out on the Vipers if I knew that the Christmas 8s looked like the Grinches. Is that so hard for you to comprehend? I have a family to feed and a mortgage to pay, so sorry if I don't have limitless funds to throw at shoes. I don't live at home in my parents' basement like 90% of the people on this site.

Repped

I just replied to his snarky response with the same respect he gave me. Dude was trying to make me feel like some kind of chump with his reply. I just told him what was what. Nothing more to it. If the posters of NT who live in their parents' basements are offended, then I sincerely apologize.

I actually live in a flat underneath my parents. I actually pay for the property tax and most utilities. So I'm not offended.
This is a case of pride. People talk on the internet all the time either being constructive or destructive. It is up to us on how to handle it.

I was done with this line til I saw the pit vipers. I was actually interested in grabbing the motor city cj81, but these got me hesitant.
I only chose 3 CW that I truly felt I really wanted, but I do like the green glow pop.

I actually live in a flat underneath my parents. I actually pay for the property tax and most utilities. So I'm not offended.
This is a case of pride. People talk on the internet all the time either being constructive or destructive. It is up to us on how to handle it.

I was done with this line til I saw the pit vipers. I was actually interested in grabbing the motor city cj81, but these got me hesitant.
I only chose 3 CW that I truly felt I really wanted, but I do like the green glow pop.
Motor City CJ81 are nice, but they'll sit just like the other colorways. Pit Vipers won't be around longer than 2 weeks IMO

It's been a while for this thread to have so much activity 1 day before launch. Of course most of it has nothing to do with the Pit Vipers 
tongue.gif

Breast cancers will be copped hopefully if they release they will be easy like the aunt pearl vs. I need new breast cancer shoes because the vs hurt my feet can't even finish the day in them only wore them like 6-9 times barely.

I said it before but I want the Breast Cancer shoes. They have personal significance to me. They combine a cause I believe in with a hobby. I hope it's not a MC situation but a GR. It would really give me a sour feeling given the cause and hopefully the possibility of donating to it through buying shoes. But I know Nike is one of the least altruistic companies.

Last edited:
if i was to pick up the vipers, these would make up for the missed out on the gradients?
roll.gif
copped my gradients a few days ago off the bay for $170. hope the hype is not strong for the vipers just called my HOH and they are talking first come first serve

Back
Top Bottom