OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

im actually still enjoying this shoe. im waiting til the very end for the sparks tho. still some solid colors to be had that i didnt buy yet. really been thinking about the blue lights lately.

Blue lights are such a great great colorway.  You should definitely get them bigj!

i know i know... sucks they were around for a while and i didnt get them with a coupon. ill get them eventually i guess :D

Blue lights are one of my favorite 8s. Would totally double up if money and the opportunity arrived again

im actually still enjoying this shoe. im waiting til the very end for the sparks tho. still some solid colors to be had that i didnt buy yet. really been thinking about the blue lights lately.
Me too bigj it's looking like resell for mambacurials unless they restock very slim chance of happening, sparks bots are going to get them anyway if they release here same with breast cancers if they release. I really want to get fades, pythons, and supernaturals and maybe red suedes for a decent price. Headed to get pit vipers today. Still want one or both homes or amnesties as well. Hoping for a qs with the kd vi and lebron xi aways coming out on Halloween it would be wrong to not release kobe team colors.

My local FTL said no bday coupon "sorry we only got a few pairs, if we had more we would allow the coupon" 
eyes.gif

I told them they are sitting online,  but the manager said they are limited also... the employee and manager seem to not like each other also haha

Lakers CW... I think Homes are much more likely than amnesties at this point.  then again I have no idea what Nike is plotting.  

My local FTL said no bday coupon "sorry we only got a few pairs, if we had more we would allow the coupon"  :rolleyes    

I told them they are sitting online,  but the manager said they are limited also... the employee and manager seem to not like each other also haha

I had the same thing happen to me with the graffiti...call another store and ask them if they will honor the coupon...I left the store that wouldn't take it and went to a store that would...someone will say yes...try a store that doesn't do as much volume

So, I got tangled up in the Belair V releases, so I didn't about he interest in this release. So I hopped in my car to see if I could cop with the military discount. The first mall I went to in Tampa sold out of my size 12.

The University Mall wasn't better. FA didn't get them. HoH and Champs were the only two to get them. Champs doesn't do the military discount so I skipped them. HoH only had a 11.5, so I just bought them off NDC.

I knew it wouldn't be a hassle. It just sucks to buy them locally (unless I'm in Miami), since they always have such small runs.

For all the dum dums that forgot how epic the fades are...
FADES OVER EVERYTHING.

One of the Best Sneakers Released of All-Time. Period.

And for the Vision Impaired dudes in here... the Toe Box is Lavender. And if it was considered Pink... MAN UP. Who the Eff cares??? Doesn't change the way they look... does it? NOPE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom